Away form cost us a play off place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away form cost us a play off place.

When you look over the season the bottom line is our away record will be why do not mak play offs this year, forgot all the other stuff not enough away points will be the real reason, if we had an even a an average away record we would be well in mix. We have only 3 or 4 games out of 20 say it all.

we havent had a good away record for the last 3 seasons.

Comment

disagree this manager cost us promotion

Comment

i agree slightly dex but think we are improving.

Comment

hes ray wilkins the second

Comment

Yep not to good following Rangers on the road this season
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

The nine games between Forest and Swansea cost us and might in the end cost Sousa's job.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

hope it does cost him hes job....hes a nice bloke but like ray wilkins he has to learn there is more to management than talking pretty and looking pretty
                i would suggest.......................... you dont drop your leading goalscorer

the one way we could have stableized our selves financially was to buy four young strikers and develop them into top players

Comment

Away form

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  The nine games between Forest and Swansea cost us and might in the end cost Sousa's job.
                  So you thin our away record over the season is OK then, i thin it poor and 9 games is about 20% of season what about the over 37 games.

Comment

the same with ipswich last season, away games cost them

Comment

Norwich,Watford,Coventry and Ipswich ALL at home didn't help - but the main cause is FB taing our money under false pretences and not signing quality strikers.:very_sad:

Comment

yeah, i think the away record isn't great but those home performances actually mattered a lot more. remember we beat blackpool and derby away and drew with cardiff recently, all good results. it was the missed points against ipswich, coventry, watford could (and should) have put us in the play off places.

Comment

simple fact is if we had beat ipswich and norwich at home then we would have been in with a shout not the away form.

Comment

seven away wins is normally minimum requirement for promotion/play offs...........i still think the parejo/ledesma 'false dawns' cost us on our travels early doors!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You can't just blame our away record. Our home results haven't exactly helped either.

Comment

Working...
                              X