gerrard
    rooney
    ronaldo

nothing less will do...

Comment

We have enough midfielders Luke.....I like the sound of Rooney though
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

the lad at coventry danny fox is gonna go places so id like him............gary hooper ,as i believe him n viney could be a match made in heaven......aaron maclean......pace,scorer and ex strike partner of hooper so i know they work well in tandem!!..........with vine sat just off those two...........mama mia!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Spurr, Tarrabt on loan and either Healy or Lita

Comment

Two strikers and One Left Back required

Tommy Smith
            Jermaine Beckford
            Ryan Bertrand

Comment

Tyson for Blackstock
              Spurr for cash
              Tarabbt on a season long loan..

Comment

How many times has anyone actually seen this Tommy Spurr play?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  How many times has anyone actually seen this Tommy Spurr play?
                  I dont know why everyone rates him, hes an average player at this level.

Or is it just because we was linked with him before, and people dont know any other decent LBs??

Comment

Theofanis Gekas
                    Nicky Shorey
                    Diego Tristán

Comment

Let the manager choose, IE: Players that none of us have probably ever heard of, but are certainly better than the vast majority of names banded about in threads like this.
                      FullBacks from Portugal on loan if neccesary, we need both right & left fullbacks, I certainly dont think Connolly is a right back, he doesnt look like one or play like one, that's for sure.
                      I dont think we need to do too much, hopefully we will be ruthless & get rid of 10 players & replace them with 5 new players, have a leaner squad where players have more specific roles & know exactly what these roles are, which hasnt been the case this season.
                      The Blackstock thing in my opinion was a positive move, we need to be like that more often if we want to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post

Or is it just because we was linked with him before, and people dont know any other decent LBs??
                        The problem is that the type of full back people want is usually found in the premiership. Clichy, Cole, Evra types aren't found in the Championship. So I think you are right that people don't know many and so either follow suit by saying the same name as someone else or because they have seen them once and believe that the one viewing was enough to say he is good enough.

I chose Bertrand as I've seen him a couple of times and I believe that he (other than Fox) is the closest thing to a real attacking full back. Chelsea won't sell him as they are short on left backs so the best chance we have is getting him in on loan for the season. Fox is premiership bound and Mattock will come up with Leicester.

Comment

I agree with KLR, but to play the game I would buy Hooper or Cox, Priskin (Watford) and Cech who is very unhappy at WBA. I would like to get Adel on loan and hopefully another prem starlet striker like Campbell or Welbeck and in goal Joe Hart. Plus I would sign up Lopez.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Actually Tom Spurr is a good left back at this level, but how about Gibbs from Arsenal on loan ? or Robinson from W.B.A. ?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              Actually Tom Spurr is a good left back at this level, but how about Gibbs from Arsenal on loan ? or Robinson from W.B.A. ?
                              Give winalotto his due he has been saying how good Spurr is for a year now. I remember on 606 how much he was singing his praises.

Anyone know if Spurr is the type of defender we would go for?

I think Gibbs is a good shout!

Comment

Terry
                                Lampard
                                Ashley Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X