Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What We Expecting On/Off the Field Next Season

Over to you!!
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

in truth.....play offs at least......in reality...........another dull as dishwater mid table bore -athon
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

On the pitch play offs, off the pitch some better relations with fans and a bit more class shown from the board (more expectations than what i expect though).

Comment

A all out assault on the championship.

I expect better with buz, rowly, and vine back, i dont want to hype it to much, but there professional footballers so they should be used it it.

I DO! EXPECT! some strikers to come in, to expect all our problems to be solved by the injured players is just unrealistic. All though they will help and have a massive part to play, but they cant do it alone!

The thing that gets me, is that this season its allways felt a tad uneasy in loftus road. What with ticket prices and what not there's allways been a negative thing for the fans to worry/moan/be ****ed off about, which totally puts the most important thing to the back of our minds! THE TEAM!
        Boards fault mostly, but next season we are crucial! Im just a tad worried at the moment, sat here wondering if im gonna be sat a****st a crowd of 8 thousand.

I expect the players that are kept on in the summer to step up to the plate! And show us what there made of, bit of bottle! The sort of attitude they have shown the past couple of weeks.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i expect nothing as its QPR after all.....if you expect nothing and get nothing then you haven't lost.....expect too much and get nothing then you feel let down like this season

Comment

on the pitch....injuries,moans,over paid unknowns in new ugly kit

off the pitch...fights,riots and love!

Comment

top ten finish,not expecting promotion,certainly didnt expect it this season

Comment

On Field.

Hopefully 2 or 3 good signings.And 2 of them should be strikers.Decent ones though,not rubbish like Helguson.Be nice to see Lopez get a 2 year contract.Play-offs should be attainable with the right signings.And Sousa to be retained as manager and given inteference free selection of team and tactics.

Off field.Briatorie learning to treat the supporters with respect would be nice.And a complete freeze on ticket prices and a reduction on early bird supporters who have paid and get refunded the difference.

Comment

:nothing::nothing::nothing::nothing::nothing::noth ing:
                  WE ARE QPR

Comment

:nothing::nothing::nothing::nothing::nothing AGAIN !!!!!!!! but i hope we go up :tired:
                    WE ARE QPR

Comment

Some money being spent and a push for the Premiership
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                      X