X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson's out - the proof...

.... if you can read it

http://www.mbl.is/mm/sport/fotbolti/...lega_svekktur/

how on earth can you tell - do you speak Icelandic?

Comment

When I use online translation tools no lie..
      this is what i get

I is vastly ****ed off snuggle up to miss skilfulness through Skotunum. I var gone snuggle up to gloat hot to snuggle up to meet them while river training with QPR river Tuesday sprain I post- into lęrvöšvanum and price snuggle up to take there slowly nearly vikurnar,“ said Pink-footed goose Helguson landslišsmašur into soccer and player English fyrstudeildarlišsins QPR , accustom Morgunblašiš yesterday. I prow only river snuggle up to be verbalism fullfrķskur pay lip service to test match into summer while hopefully acquire man of straw snuggle up to do there fine into Tumbler accordingly as though stašan is into rišlinum eigum accustom ) possibly river snuggle up to acquire intermittently confectionary said Pink-footed goose Pink-footed goose is single with nokkru hrašari en andante leikmönnum landslišsins whom į brjósti neediness snuggle up to cancel swagger pay lip service to skilful primal through Shot into undankeppni HM whom forward fer river Lionise Parquet river Wednesday into nearly weekly. „Ég - finna primarily pay lip service to žess vegna pay lip service to about žremur weekly while I taldi myself be verbalism good morning and - finna ekkert pay lip service to nothingness thus half-hour whom I play river towards Pancreas City about high time weekend. I var thus snuggle up to stretch river ęfingunni river Tuesday ;st) I - finna snuggle up to I tognaši,“ said Pink-footed goose.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Pink-footed goose is pretty accurate.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          how on earth can you tell - do you speak Icelandic?
          My Dear Boy, I must say that Chiddingstone is an absolutely delightful place.

Comment

I actually think Helgusson will do well for us next season.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
              I actually think Helgusson will do well for us next season.
              HOW??????

Comment

Cause he is a proven striker at this level and if he can shake off the injuries he will do good for us

Comment

great bit of business by the club, might as well go sign owen hargreaves :(

Comment

Helgusson is a good player at this level, I reckon he will do well for us next season linking up with the likes of Vine like Agyemang did last Season.

Comment

He had 1 good season - many strikers have 1 good season and that is it. Unfortunately I suspect HH may well be one of them.
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

dont think he has got a season in him to injury prone, will get about 10-15 full games out of him

Comment

Wont be missed, we got him 2-3 years to late. (Not that we could of got him before, but you get the point, hes cack)

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                            Wont be missed, we got him 2-3 years to late. (Not that we could of got him before, but you get the point, hes cack)
                            Does his Mum know that.
                            I might not agree with what you say,
                            but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Many thanks Krill..

Scott: according to that article Helguson seems to be doing a lot of snuggling up. Who with: the physio?

Comment

Working...
                              X