No need for QPR to give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need for QPR to give up

PETER RAMAGE is refusing to throw in the towel in the promotion race - and still thinks a sentimental trip to former club Newcastle could happen for him next season.

More...

As was eloquently stated by Dave B on the QPR clubfanzine site:

'Only members of the British world cup winning straw clutching team could possibly think QPR have any chance of making the play offs this season, even with the sudden upturn in form that Taarabt has played a massive part in'.

;D

Comment

Its been over for months Mr Ramage.. Deal with it.
      Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

I think Ramage is right. Even when it is mathematically impossible to go up you still have to win the next match.

Right now it is possible for us to go up but we have to win all 3 home games as well as the away match to Burnley and take points in the other 2 matches. We aren't in control of the situation and results would have to go our way but Ramage and the rest of the team have to impress or face the axe.

Comment

Agree its right they should have that attitude, however unrealistic the play offs are.

But I wonder whether they will face the axe though. People like Rammage are probably on high wages seeing as we were able to get him for free and from a premiership club. Off loaded players wd prob go to weaker Championship clubs or even in a few cases league one clubs. Can't see many managers saying "lets blow the budget on Peter Rammage, Patrick Agyman and Gavin Mahon."

Comment

Ramage may well get his wish to play Newcastle next year, albeit not in the Premier League. Newcastle are one of my favourites for the drop.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
            X