Qpr hooligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer View Post
    Facto never seen this book.asked in foyles up charing x rd it wasnt on the system fella.knowing all your mob i`d like to read this.

Does it say bitd you never came to us...lol
    hammer old son the only small 'off' involving us was a tat r tat at liverpool st late one saturday night after we'd been to ipswich circa 85
    .it wasnt your main lads granted but has to be said id say thirty good r's got the better of equal numbers of west ham beer monsters!.too be fair the icf 'waited; for us a couple of weeks later at waterloo n we 'mysteriously' went the other way:horror:
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

that nite was not for the faint hearted...........the well known black mig who's name is gone:(...........was put on his #### by a great windmill from one of the kimmins brothers who was half his size..........too be fair to luton ive got a lot of respect for them as theyve appeared at ours in numbers more than vise versa!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        hammer mick m is the father mick,father mick is a legend round rangers
        a good ole pal of mine go back 30 odd years with him,long before son j was born.think the world of jim,always polite a and respectful.a credit to his dad.

Comment

i cant stand luton facto.factomondo!!

Comment

Luton mig books{back to the nature of the thread} are a good read.A_Z of british hooligans{2 books}also entertaining.Stick clear of the D Brimsomes and Bro books.Make snail raceing seem atractive.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              that nite was not for the faint hearted...........the well known black mig who's name is gone:(...........was put on his #### by a great windmill from one of the kimmins brothers who was half his size..........too be fair to luton ive got a lot of respect for them as theyve appeared at ours in numbers more than vise versa!
              i was in same hotel as sean and his boys in manchester last year.hes done very well for himself.
              that was a mental night allright remember hearing of the fellas that were cut before game and everyone just going bonkers after.

Comment

to be fair

to be fair,in the early days luton had nothing,back in 69 the london clubs including qpr were so much more developed than many towns and we all got a shock at oxford in 1970, but places like villa had nothing we used to walk into the holt end with out any opposition.
                perhaps i should write a book about the old days with out names,i actually think the craic was better in the old days.it was just alcohole and singing,usually outside one mob would charge at the other
                and the other would run away
                A toe to toe was almost unknown,but .the fun factor was incredible

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                  to be fair,in the early days luton had nothing,back in 69 the london clubs including qpr were so much more developed than many towns and we all got a shock at oxford in 1970, but places like villa had nothing we used to walk into the holt end with out any opposition.
                  perhaps i should write a book about the old days with out names,i actually think the craic was better in the old days.it was just alcohole and singing,usually outside one mob would charge at the other
                  and the other would run away
                  A toe to toe was almost unknown,but .the fun factor was incredible

yes old routs but your bell bottoms n scarfs around both wrists were a nightnare to ruck with

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                    i was in same hotel as sean and his boys in manchester last year.hes done very well for himself.
                    that was a mental night allright remember hearing of the fellas that were cut before game and everyone just going bonkers after.

aint seen 'ginger' for years.........last heard he was down southampton way ???..........is he still with louise p????

Comment

dex the crack was 10 times better then.no cctv ob overkill,police intelligence.the game is almost over as we knew it.going back to my very young days af football(68-72) you never saw the hatred,goading & barracking between fans like now,tho obviously there was always a naughty/rowdier element.

dex i was at villa park 68 in the holte end and a mob of qpr came in there early,but to say there was no oppo is wrong.i remember 1 of villas boys with a dodgy leg running around frantically trying to get them together and organised to hold their end,which they did in the middle with your lot to one side.good old days eh.

Comment

You are all going to put Mr up his own harris back up again with the "drivel" you are speaking.We are QPR we have no history what so ever with Luton unless you live outside of the hallowed W12.Weve all been told.

Comment

the 'end taking' always made me chuckle..........the surge n then 'opening of the waves' as it went off.........halcyon days indeed.hammer i think i mentioned before being at your cup game( alan taylor) at highbury when your lot absolutely swamped the north bank..........very very tidy that day indeed!

Comment

I prefered the last days of standing when the elite went to seats for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              I prefered the last days of standing when the elite went to seats for fun.

our early days in the fblock came with some unexpected fun......everton spring to mind

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                                the 'end taking' always made me chuckle..........the surge n then 'opening of the waves' as it went off.........halcyon days indeed.hammer i think i mentioned before being at your cup game( alan taylor) at highbury when your lot absolutely swamped the north bank..........very very tidy that day indeed!
                                indeed facto.a top day out at highbury and even by their own admission the best ever taking of the highbury north bank.we was all over the ground that day and it ****ed down all day,

Comment

Working...
                                X