Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WDP

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    some cracking episodes fishy.the boro on goldhawk rd.....the kings cross affray and man u outside the vic............not to mention grimsby in cleethorpes............cracking stuff!
    I like the WDP chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      who is the author?

the authors name is unkown old son.....adds to the intrigue imho!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

cant have many sales, cant ****** buy the thing lol

Comment

so its just called rowdies? or the rowdies?

Comment

was a limited issue of around 250 i think............all of the 'firm' got one so left about 245 then...only kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              so its just called rowdies? or the rowdies?

'the rowdies......against all odds'...............the forward goes

'in the early 1980's ,in the heyday of football hooliganism, a small but ruthlessly efficent mob acended to the first division of violence in england...........the c'mob a mix of some of the hardest manors in west london assembled themsel;ves in west12 to bring terror and fear to many towns the length n bredth of the land...........at times facing amazing odds they fronted and stood against the red army,gooners,service crew,babysquad,migs,*** army and many more.more often than not coming out on top..this book cronicles their most active period between 83-88 and gives an intriguing insight into the lads involved and the way of life for many young men in this never to be forgotten era!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                'the rowdies......against all odds'...............the forward goes

'in the early 1980's ,in the heyday of football hooliganism, a small but ruthlessly efficent mob acended to the first division of violence in england...........the c'mob a mix of some of the hardest manors in west london assembled themsel;ves in west12 to bring terror and fear to many towns the length n bredth of the land...........at times facing amazing odds they fronted and stood against the red army,gooners,service crew,babysquad,migs,*** army and many more.more often than not coming out on top..this book cronicles their most active period between 83-88 and gives an intriguing insight into the lads involved and the way of life for many young men in this never to be forgotten era!
                Bet it doesn't mention Newcastle away midweek in '82, we won 4 nil and the natives were restless. Got back to the station after a drink and as a couple of us were walking across the bridge we heard a shout fo New, New, Newcastle from the entrance and turned and saw about 20 coming up the stairs. We then noticed three blokes between us and them, M Mc, RC and KS, they took out all of them and we didn't throw a punch.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                    Bet it doesn't mention Newcastle away midweek in '82, we won 4 nil and the natives were restless. Got back to the station after a drink and as a couple of us were walking across the bridge we heard a shout fo New, New, Newcastle from the entrance and turned and saw about 20 coming up the stairs. We then noticed three blokes between us and them, M Mc, RC and KS, they took out all of them and we didn't throw a punch.

yes ks is a legend.a face that could melt an iceberg.............im glad he's on our side!

Comment

Facto never seen this book.asked in foyles up charing x rd it wasnt on the system fella.knowing all your mob i`d like to read this.

Does it say bitd you never came to us...lol

Comment

Ah the rowdies book.

Not heard that mentioned for a while.

i did hear there may be a re-run of another 500 pretty soon - the little fella may be selling a few off his mountain bike around the bush.

My favourite chapter will always be on the Luton****dogs - that fateful FA Cup replay night. Now that was an all nighter and a half. Pool balls in socks and all sorts.

One bit that always gets a grin is the recount of stories before my time such as 200 on the pitch at Norwich and fellas with long hair and dungarees having the locals scratching their straw munching chins before "bang" and it's lights out.

Anymore signed copies on e-bay?
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I remember that night at Luton well, I saw one bloke in the Kenilworth Road Stand (away in those days) and one side of his face was like the elephant man, he said he had been wacked with pool balls in a sock as he walked past a shop in the Arndale. It was very lively after as I remember.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

was that the fa cup replay warren neill OG? If so i was at this with vic mick m and remember them throwing coins at us in the qpr terraced section.and seeing a mob running towards us and we thought they was luton but ended up being qpr

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                              was that the fa cup replay warren neill OG? If so i was at this with vic mick m and remember them throwing coins at us in the qpr terraced section.and seeing a mob running towards us and we thought they was luton but ended up being qpr
                              hammer mick m is the father mick,father mick is a legend round rangers
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                                I remember that night at Luton well, I saw one bloke in the Kenilworth Road Stand (away in those days) and one side of his face was like the elephant man, he said he had been wacked with pool balls in a sock as he walked past a shop in the Arndale. It was very lively after as I remember.
                                That was my mate from Feltham , Kevin.....we got ambushed outside some pub .....gas, amonia, blades....we did okay though.....and after the game was quality Rangers firm

Comment

Working...
                                X