Example set by West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example set by West Ham

West Ham United are pleased to confirm that season ticket prices for the 2009/10 season have been reduced.

With the club aware of the current uncertain economic climate, fans purchasing season tickets for next season will now be able to save up to eight per cent compared to this season's prices. Furthermore, the club can also confirm that season ticket prices for the 2010/11 season will be frozen, subject to VAT staying at the same level.

The decrease in prices for next season reflects the recent VAT cut, as well as a further reduction of up to six per cent added by the club. This means adult supporters can save up to £75 on their season tickets for next season. Under-16s will also continue to receive generous discounts, with under-10s able to purchase a season ticket for just £100.

As an additional incentive to reward long-term loyalty, any season ticket holder who renews for the fifth consecutive season (including this renewal season) will receive a 20 per cent discount on the cost of their season ticket for season 2012/13. At current season ticket prices this would save an adult a minimum of £100.

West Ham United CEO Scott Duxbury said: "The current economic climate is a challenge for us all. It's so important we acknowledge this and adjust our prices accordingly. Our fans are central to this club and everything we do. Their support has been, and continues to be, invaluable.

"As I have repeatedly said, nothing will divert us from achieving success and our fans are an integral part of the 'football project'. We have a sound business plan and the prospects for development have never been clearer. Coupled with our performance on the pitch and the excellent work being done by Gianfranco Zola and his team, we are very much looking forward to an exciting and rewarding next season for all concerned with West Ham United."

Should be brought up at the fans meeting and see how the club try and spin that!!

Comment

Remember this is West Ham. Could mean that all supporters money will go straight to the administrator in 3 months time and the club liquidated. I'd personally be very careful about investing anything into West Ham until the Icelandic situation has run its course.

Comment

So how much is the adult st then?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          So how much is the adult st then?
          I have no idea, but it's the gesture that is important.

Comment

I think they average about £750 full price adult
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Has anyone forwarded this to the powers that be at our club????

Comment

what example..........with the talent wets spam have had over the years and selling em off theyve been shafting their 'fans' for years..........nothing won since 1980!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X