Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we now going to blood the youngsters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we now going to blood the youngsters?

So, logical thinking would suggest the Playoffs are probably just about out of reach for this season. Blackstock has been loaned out, Helguson is injured, Vine isnt match fit and SDC is hardly pulling up any trees.

I wasnt against the sale of Blackstock but will admit it will be a bit of a foolish choice if we now DONT play the likes of Balanta/ German/ Rose. Being that there should now be no pressure on the team, now is the perfect time to give these guys a run out and see if they are ready for the challenge next season. It's not like we have any strikers scoring anyway so it's not like theyd be under pressure to score right away, and as fans we tend to be a lot more patient with our youth team players than we do players we've spent money on.

I dont think i'm alone in saying that now is the perfect oppertunity to give them a few games to impress. The sale of Blackstock would be kind of pointless if we dont now try and see if any of our youth players could provide a free replacement for him!

You've only got to look at teams like Ipswich, Palace and Southampton to see that playing the youth players on a regular basis can pay dividens, and we are now in a position where we can afford to do so.

Honestly, what have we got to lose?
    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

101% I would start Balanta against Palace
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well if we start playing Balanta/German/Rose etc, and we lose our last 4-5 out of 6, that could put PS under pressure knowing the board we've got, so IMO id have to say its doubtful.

Comment

I would like to see Antonio German thrown in at the deep end, he still lokks very raw, but what I have seen (allbeit from clips off qprworld) he looks to have a lot of ability
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
        X