QPR's top scorer is now Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    So you would bank on a host of clubs wanting to spend nearly £2million on Blackstock this summer or a agree a deal with Forest and get a garunteed sale if he keeps them up.
    Did I say that? No.

If thats the deal, £2m, then as ive said on another thread im happy with that, but can you seriously expect £2m for DB? Again, No.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Did I say that? No.

If thats the deal, £2m, then as ive said on another thread im happy with that, but can you seriously expect £2m for DB? Again, No.

"Rather keep him now and sell him in the summer, loaning him out now makes no sence."

Well my point is you sell now for a garunteed sale....I'd also imagined Forest played hardball.

Comment

ive never complained about dex EVER...so to imply people like myself are fickle is ridiculous......i am up in arms and i am deeply upset. stewart being our top scorer says it all....and when was the last time he scored....villa away??? were in trouble if things stay as they are
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          well done sousa or should i say ray wilkins
          was ray wilkins that bad,i cant remember,i think we have had a lot worse.as for Sousa,he needs more time,im sick of having a different manager every few months.

Comment

Working...
          X