QPR's top scorer is now Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's top scorer is now Stewart

OK, so this is yet another Blackstock thread, but lets look at our top scorers for the season:

League Cups Total
    Blackstock 11 1 12 Gone
    Helguson 5 0 5 Out for the rest of season injured
    Ledesma 1 3 4 Gone back to Italy
    Stewart 1 2 3
    Di Carmine 2 1 3
    Leigertwood 2 0 2

So our current fit top scorer this year is Stewart!!! Says it all really.

:confused:
    rangers 'till I die!!

could this not have been put in one of the many other DB threads?
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
        OK, so this is yet another Blackstock thread, but lets look at our top scorers for the season:

League Cups Total
        Blackstock 11 1 12 Gone
        Helguson 5 0 5 Out for the rest of season injured
        Ledesma 1 3 4 Gone back to Italy
        Stewart 1 2 3
        Di Carmine 2 1 3
        Leigertwood 2 0 2

So our current fit top scorer this year is Stewart!!! Says it all really.

:confused:

Does it really matter, surely the last 2 performances on the pitch and the intorduction of Taarbat to starting 11 should be positive enough no?

Alternatively we can start another pointless thread about our top goalscorer and lack of goals yawn yawn yawn.

Comment

well done sousa or should i say ray wilkins

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Does it really matter, surely the last 2 performances on the pitch and the intorduction of Taarbat to starting 11 should be positive enough no?

Alternatively we can start another pointless thread about our top goalscorer and lack of goals yawn yawn yawn.
            Agreed W12, but I thought the stats were interesting.....obviously not that interesting then.
            rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Agreed W12, but I thought the stats were interesting.....obviously not that interesting then.
              I found them interesting, and slightly despressing.

Comment

They are interesting but the same arguement could've been raised if dexter was injured, or not playing (which was the situation before being farmed out to forest) yet no one was too concerned then.

It amuses me how no one kicked uo much of a fuss when he wasn't playing but now he's gone, people are up in arms! I think some of our fans just want ammo to load their guns with.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                  They are interesting but the same arguement could've been raised if dexter was injured, or not playing (which was the situation before being farmed out to forest) yet no one was too concerned then.

It amuses me how no one kicked uo much of a fuss when he wasn't playing but now he's gone, people are up in arms! I think some of our fans just want ammo to load their guns with.
                  I dont think anyone is "up in arms"(except DFE) about it, just bemused about the whole thing.

Comment

have a look across the boards morris, there are some deeply upset rangers fans

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      I dont think anyone is "up in arms"(except DFE) about it, just bemused about the whole thing.
                      Spot on. I will certainly not lose any sleep over losing Dex, but the whole thing just baffles me. We are left with little options for the remainder of the disappointing season. I just hope PS give Balanta a chance now, as he was recalled from Wycome but has yet to get even a bench spot. Another strange decision.
                      rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                        have a look across the boards morris, there are some deeply upset rangers fans
                        Deeply upset fans most of whom would be moaning come the start of next season if Blackstock was leading the attack.

Deeply fickle fans would be more appropriate!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Deeply upset fans most of whom would be moaning come the start of next season if Blackstock was leading the attack.

Deeply fickle fans would be more appropriate!
                          I think 99% of fans realise we need better than Dex, but what people dont understand is why loan out your best striker at present with 6 games to go?

Rather keep him now and sell him in the summer, loaning him out now makes no sence.

Comment

I think 99% of fans realise we need better than Dex, but what people dont understand is why loan out your best striker at present with 6 games to go?

Rather keep him now and sell him in the summer, loaning him out now makes no sence.
                            Well it does because if he performs well for forest we are guaranteed a sale. TBH its better for both the player and the club for him to go out on loan rather than to leave him sitting on the bench/not making the 16 for the remainder of the games this season, n'est pas?

Comment

So you would bank on a host of clubs wanting to spend nearly £2million on Blackstock this summer or a agree a deal with Forest and get a garunteed sale if he keeps them up.

If Forest go down I can see us lumbered with him next season, I hope he keeps them up.

Comment

Working...
                              X