Carp manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp manager

thanks very much mr sousa...your just the same as wilkins,,he destroyed one of the most brilliant defences in the country by kicking out clive wilson

so mr wilkins what do you do you arrive at the club and drop a 22 year old for three months destroying his confidence then boot him out the club

wilkins was like you, always imaculately dressed always telling the press what they wanted to hear

although you may get some wins in this division you will never keep us up you dont know what your doing

please bring in some one with experience before you wreck the club

GOODBYE DEXTER LOVE YOU FOREVER SORRY FOR THE TREATMENT THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED HOPE YOU SCORE THIRTY GOALS NEXT SEASON

if paulo sousa is a manager my k**bs a kipper

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
      if paulo sousa is a manager my k**bs a kipper
      easy now, take a deep breath and a cold shower :byebye:
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

well im very sad ive lost dexter hes my baby

all the games this seasson were winnable but now we have no goalscorers we are in trouble

Comment

and its all a bit fishy to me hes now called the carp manager because hes very fishy

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            and its all a bit fishy to me hes now called the carp manager because hes very fishy
            I do applaud your resilience but please stop replying to yourself (making several posts in a row) because you are breaking the forum rules about spamming and such - and you have already received several warnings, can you guess the next step? Just chill and wait for someone to reply ... oh God, I have just replied, haven't I? :shocked:
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I agree Dex shouldnt have been loaned out now, its pointless.

Although we do need better for next season, but we dont have better now.

Comment

Carp manager

Can't we loan out DFE to some other club's messageboard till the end of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                  Can't we loan out DFE to some other club's messageboard till the end of the season?
                  Wouldn't get a deal like the Blackstock one for sure! We'd probably have to pay them to take him!

Comment

DFE to DFF dexterforforest :shame:
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Dex, I tell you what - rather than sending your hero to Forest how about we loan you to forest with a view to a permanent move?

By the way why is our manager a carp?

Comment

Ha Ha

Comment

On the plus side, as Dexter has no future at the club it gives other players a change now to show wht they can do over the next 6 games..... Di Carmine, Balanta to name a few....

Comment

but we know what di carbuncle can do - sod off back to italy

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                              I agree Dex shouldnt have been loaned out now, its pointless.

Although we do need better for next season, but we dont have better now.
                              the lad is right,no logic in it at all

Comment

Working...
                              X