So who is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is better?

Now you lot have had your way, are you happy to be left with the likes of dicarmine aka good positioning dont worry about the lowly tally of 2 goals, helgusson aka sicknote and purple patch patrick agyemang???

WELL ARE YOU?? BECAUSE I'M NOT!!!! and will not now be going to anymore games this season.....It's all about money to them...."we wont get any money for agyemang and if we send back di carmine or sell helgusson then we will look like we've failed, we cant admit to that!" so what do they do? they sell our best striker.

Like it or not dex is or now was our top striker. way to go you bunch of see you next tuesdays.

The people who made this decision are the same lots who didnt bring in strikers all season thinking more midfielders would do the trick. NO CLUE
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

May I just add. He was touted by wolves was he not in january. Wolves to forest.... good big of business you mugs. Hes quality....should get rid of the useless midfielders

Comment

your second post doesnt make sense?

Comment

lets start again....for you reiger my dear friend.......

wolves (top of the league) were interested in blackstock, blackstock is also our top scorer, we palm him off to forest (near the bottom)for a quick sale. does this not show you that were getting rid of a quality player and not appreciating his worth?

dex is quality. end of....he just doesnt fit sousas tactics of the 4-5-1 and needs top quality service. iam convinced

Comment

People said the same thing when Utd sold Van Nistelrooy and Beckham.

The club moved on.Maybe we have a striker or two lined up for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            People said the same thing when Utd sold Van Nistelrooy and Beckham.

The club moved on.Maybe we have a striker or two lined up for the summer.
            as long as we get rid of the rest of the strikers and bring in a decent pair i will be satisfied.....still wont be happy if any of the strikers we have last longer than dex at the club

Comment

Yeah, but will he be a Rooney to a Van Nistelroy?

Comment

stainrod you are using many analogies tonight my friend...im tried to keep up and i think i know what your'e saying lol

Comment

Sorry, just come from a lock in at the pub, and I was stuck with a Forest fan for much of the evening. You can imagine the conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Sorry, just come from a lock in at the pub, and I was stuck with a Forest fan for much of the evening. You can imagine the conversation...
                    :very_sad: guess we all have to move on.....

Comment

im brentford and fulham till i die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cmon the bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

LOOOL thats well funny...just seen this...well done scott

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
                            lets start again....for you reiger my dear friend.......

wolves (top of the league) were interested in blackstock, blackstock is also our top scorer, we palm him off to forest (near the bottom)for a quick sale. does this not show you that were getting rid of a quality player and not appreciating his worth?

dex is quality. end of....he just doesnt fit sousas tactics of the 4-5-1 and needs top quality service. iam convinced

That was paper talk. If wolves wanted him soooo badly then why isn't he there now.

To say he is quality is laughable. Average at best!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                              That was paper talk. If wolves wanted him soooo badly then why isn't he there now.

To say he is quality is laughable. Average at best!
                              well said

Comment

Working...
                              X