Jack Wilshere...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Wilshere...

....been a bit of a naughty boy, AW isn't happy with him... being loaned out.
    Not injured, as reported.

Would you?

Hell yes...........quality player!

He would tear this division to pieces!

Comment

Apparently, Boro want him.

BTW, we're not talking Marlon King "Naughty" here.

Comment

What's he done?

Comment

Alledgedly: Got into a spot of bother at a Rugby Club dinner in his local town in Herts.
          Got heckled by some Spurs fans, didn't react very well, gave it the big "I am", all hell broke loose, beaten up a bit, Arsene heard, not happy.
          Dropped and available for loan.

*Added Disclaimer: None of the above is true, as if any young footballer would act that way... especially that nice young Jack..... but if it was, that's why.

Comment

Quality player, would defo have on loan for the rest of the season and might help Simpson as well

Comment

What's the disclaimer about?.......Are u just on a wind up?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                Alledgedly: Got into a spot of bother at a Rugby Club dinner in his local town in Herts.
                Got heckled by some Spurs fans, didn't react very well, gave it the big "I am", all hell broke loose, beaten up a bit, Arsene heard, not happy.
                Dropped and available for loan.

*Added Disclaimer: None of the above is true, as if any young footballer would act that way... especially that nice young Jack..... but if it was, that's why.
                wiltshere is from near stevenage so of course hes gonna get beaten up by some chavs

btw im not offending stevenage despite my name being west sussex ranger i am origanlly from there
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                X