Whatever the season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever the season....

we'll follow our team, We're Queens Park Rangers.....

You know the rest of the song.

My point is this: No matter what league or division we are in, I will go and watch my team.....so long as I can afford to do so.

I cheered as loudly when we scored against Bournemouth or Hartlepool in Division 2 as I did against Bristol City last Saturday. I was happier and felt more a part of the club when we were in mid table in the lower league than I do now or would do paying even more OTT prices in the Premier should we ever get there.

I'm sick of the contempt we as supporters are currently held in. Give me QPR in the non league with affordable prices and a happy, united support rather than what we are metamorphosing into at the moment.

ME AND MY KIDS WON'T BE RENEWING S.T. NEXT SEASON - Let a Jap tourist have my seat. I'm only going to go to the odd home game next season. Can't afford the potential hike after early bird.

forget the hype gianni promised me he would get us in the prem

gianni dosnt break his promises

trust me my friend we are going up

and the full might of the famous northolt will march on the stadium to celebrate

this promise i make to you northolt dont break there promises

we will win the fa cup and gianni and flav will be in there

remember el cid,,,,,gianni paladini is el cid hes our main man he will lead us up
    this i have promised on the great pyramids of northolt

Comment

Working...
    X