Reserve Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve Match

"On a night when Rowan Vine continued his comeback with a full 90 minute appearance and Lee Cook played over an hour he R's conceded three goals in 30 minutes"

Doesnt sound to good does it now...Ainsworth scored a bicycle kick and these two couldnt manage anything between 'em....am i reading too much into this???? baring in mind vine scored a token penalty before....shouldnt first teamers be scoring for fun in the reserves???!!!!
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

i am quite sure other teams are playing first teamers in the reserves...so means the reserves are not as weak as you think....plus usually in the reserves it is to gain fitness more than anything.

Comment

Just back from the game and Viney was pretty quiet throughout. Don't expect miracles when he breaks back into the first team. Gaz's goal was superb! The kids at the back could'nt play out of defence. We were always gonna ship 3 goals seeing as our keeper was unfortunately called Elvin Putkins!!

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyhoops View Post
        Just back from the game and Viney was pretty quiet throughout. Don't expect miracles when he breaks back into the first team. Gaz's goal was superb! The kids at the back could'nt play out of defence. We were always gonna ship 3 goals seeing as our keeper was unfortunately called Elvin Putkins!!
        LOLLLL

Your not wrong Quazz obviously they were both regaining fitness but im not holding my breath when vine comes back...some already have him down as the saviour....poor buzsaky didnt do too much when he came back and now hes gone again:(
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
        X