The Best Thing About Today..Great Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or a double entendre fish.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      or a double entendre fish.
      Was going to say that but

1. Wasn't sure of the Spelling
      2. Didn't know what it meant.
      3. I love making lists.

Comment

I cannot sticky it, but will move it into classic threads soon
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That bloke with the burdturd on his head. Wasn't he on that programme where Mark Wooton tells them that they're going on a programme that doesn't exist. The best one was him telling these people that had been away from there families for two weeks (astronaut) training ,that they were going to the moon with Paul Ince. And they fell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
            That bloke with the burdturd on his head. Wasn't he on that programme where Mark Wooton tells them that they're going on a programme that doesn't exist. The best one was him telling these people that had been away from there families for two weeks (astronaut) training ,that they were going to the moon with Paul Ince. And they fell for it.

Not sure, i half remember the programme but can't remember them being away from families..

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
              that was a classic fish.teach me for boozing in the smuts. i was waiting for my pal to get me tissues as i didnt have any on me and another pal took the pic.that ok with you morris?
              LOL, its fine with me, I wasnt the one standing with bird s.hit on my face

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                LOL, its fine with me, I wasnt the one standing with bird s.hit on my face
                Morris, he brought us luck. Lets just hope for more Pigeon sh*t tomorrow, i for one will take a face full of bird cr*p for a 4-0 win!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  Morris, he brought us luck. Lets just hope for more Pigeon sh*t tomorrow, i for one will take a face full of bird cr*p for a 4-0 win!!
                  True

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                    True
                    This has got me thinking, what would you do for a rangers win?? whether it be a financial payment or something disgusting e.g eat dog Sh*t.

I will start, i would eat a mouthful of dog poo for Rangers to be in the champions league. As long as i didnt get long term damage.

Comment

Should have gone to spec savours mate!

Comment

Working...
                      X