Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone decided they wont go to home games anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone decided they wont go to home games anymore?

has the 'dream' died for you and the outrageous cost of watching football at lr in sub standard enviroment made you say 'no more'?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    has the 'dream' died for you and the outrageous cost of watching football at lr in sub standard enviroment made you say 'no more'?
    funnily enough I was talking about this less than 5 minutes ago with a fellow fan on the phone.

I think many will do so for various reasons - cost of tickets is lower, atmosphere is better and the banter is top notch.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

rubbish!

Comment

im just going to go to away games and the odd home one next year

Comment

i think the board are in real danger of messing things up compleatly and losing a whole generation of fans!.....alienating the clubs lifeblood is a recipe for disaster!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What a sad state of affairs we are in to even have to consider this sort of action.

Comment

if i do not renew my season tkt, I WON'T GO EVER AGAIN, HOME OR AWAY...

i will miss mates at footy but could probably meet up with them away from games??

i feel qpr have ripped me apart....

Comment

I understand all the feelings of fans on here, football is a social event as much as it is a sporting event, i do feel i'm almost letting my friend who i have sat with for many seasons down by not renewing but i feel i have to make a stand.

Comment

I got my season ticket today so i guess i dont fit in with the general trend!!
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                  X