Thank You Ian Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Ian Holloway

Something just made me think of those times..................

Ah yes those were the days, hand to mouth existence, buckets out on match days away trips to some of the worst grounds in the country, the daf rover frieght vans trophy.. i don't think i have ever been happier!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah althougth i make ian holloway the forth greatest manager in the last fifty years
      knowone really knows what he could achieve with the current financial clout
      its not really fair to say he was a hoof it manager he used players he could afford
      i would gladly have him back because unlike sousa he wouldnt be here just for the money
      he really cares about rangers
      i would welcome a gianni and ian holloway partnership it would be fiery but
      i believe successfull

SO YEAH THAT MY THOUGHTS

i really wish my icons worked i would love to use the love sign

Comment

but dex i didnt like all that gardening leave business and it put me off him. it seemed he was cheating on us:( by speaking to leicester
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

ranger4life my adopted son your of course always correct

why oh why did he talk to the foxes for

it broke my heart that he did

but when he was manager i used to stalk him i used to wait untill the game was over and sometimes stand for 30 mins to see him i would walk him to his vehicle i do look like a night club bouncer if any body was waiting for him also i used to tell them i was his minder so they would disapear
          when he returned as manager of leicester he recognized me waiting outside for him and typical holloway
          he smiled and came over to talk to me i told him i wanted him back but he said gianni wouldnt have him back
          i told him gianni would have him back if i talked to him he laughed and said
          YEAH I BELEIVE THAT WHAT SIZE IS YOUR KNECK 21 INCHES
          i replied actually its 22 inches.....love you man...never forget the open toped bus

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            ranger4life my adopted son your of course always correct

why oh why did he talk to the foxes for

it broke my heart that he did

but when he was manager i used to stalk him i used to wait untill the game was over and sometimes stand for 30 mins to see him i would walk him to his vehicle i do look like a night club bouncer if any body was waiting for him also i used to tell them i was his minder so they would disapear
            when he returned as manager of leicester he recognized me waiting outside for him and typical holloway
            he smiled and came over to talk to me i told him i wanted him back but he said gianni wouldnt have him back
            i told him gianni would have him back if i talked to him he laughed and said
            YEAH I BELEIVE THAT WHAT SIZE IS YOUR KNECK 21 INCHES
            i replied actually its 22 inches.....love you man...never forget the open toped bus
            i enjoyed that read! cheers dad i mean dex.....i like all stories especially qpr related. good old little story that one...well have to have a few pints together at sum point dex i think....i think ive missed out on a lot.

dunoo why he did that. think cos they had a lot of money he could do something with it....by the time he did get to leicester after plymouth they were a lost cause im afraid
            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

did you ever see that video of ian holloway going crazy up at she wed he went completely bonkers i loved his down to earthyness he was for real not like so many managers who only do it for the money

Comment

but when he was manager i used to stalk him
                I believe you ;D
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

holloway used to understand me we both had the same broken noses too he could see the scar tissue down my left cheek he knew my heart was like his true
                  and if you stabbed us we would both bleed blue
                  ollie man wished youd return your for real love you
                  this ventrilaquist puppet hasnt got a clue
                  nil nil defensive crap
                  hes never heard of the offside trap
                  he dosnt know how to play two up front
                  and his tactical awareness is terribly blunt

Comment

holloway used to understand me we both had the same broken noses too he could see the scar tissue down my left cheek he knew my heart was like his true
                    and if you stabbed us we would both bleed blue
                    ollie man wished youd return your for real love you
                    this ventrilaquist puppet hasnt got a clue
                    nil nil defensive crap
                    hes never heard of the offside trap
                    he dosnt know how to play two up front
                    and his tactical awareness is terribly blunt
                    So your bassically saying Paulo Sousa, at 38 years old in his first ever PROPER reign as a manager of a league club is in it for the money?

Ian Holloway did love Rangers, theres no doubting that. For you to say Sousa doesnt care and is in it for the money however is simply ludacris.

Id pick faults in other things you said that are complete garbage like "2 up front" and "tactical awareness" but theres no point trying to convince the converted.

Lets just say that Sousa is doing a fine job and is here to stay (atleast till the end of the season) so rather than worshiping managers from previous era's that have had their chance, give Sousa his and SUPPORT HIM?? Food for thought..
                    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

half empty you put across a reasonable argument and i respect you for that but you have to also respect the fans are split between two groups half blame palladini for not buying enougfh strikers
                      half blame ceaser for not being attack minded enough
                      i am on the side of palladini you are on the side of ceaser
                      theres no wrong or right we are all using our initiative
                      and we all want the prem

one day i may have to accept that im wrong if so im fully prepared to aplogise to the whole message board
                      but if we dont do better next season we may see briatore put under pressure by the fans and he may walk............ taking the mittals anmd bernie with him

Comment

half empty you put across a reasonable argument and i respect you for that but you have to also respect the fans are split between two groups half blame palladini for not buying enougfh strikers
                        half blame ceaser for not being attack minded enough
                        i am on the side of palladini you are on the side of ceaser
                        theres no wrong or right we are all using our initiative
                        and we all want the prem

one day i may have to accept that im wrong if so im fully prepared to aplogise to the whole message board
                        but if we dont do better next season we may see briatore put under pressure by the fans and he may walk............ taking the mittals anmd bernie with him
                        Why should there be a divide with the fans tho with half supporting Sousa and Half supporting Paladini? Im not quite sure what Paladini has to do with results or tactics or anything? The buying of players, yes, you could debate Paladini has a say in that. The thing is though, if your saying it's Paladini vs Sousa, you may aswell add Briatore into the scene seeings as theres whispers he likes to interfere and reccomend players.

Bottom line for me, there is and should be no divide whatsoever. Like or Hate Sousa EVERYBODY should be getting behind him and the team. Fact is HE is the manager. Say what you want about the involvement of the other 2 but SOUSA is the manager if only in writing. I try not to concern myself with all these backstage season ticket pricing and power struggle ******** as, at the end of the day it's QPR the TEAM I support. Maybe it's just because i'll be watching QPR regardless of who's incharge or how much it costs that I feel this way but I stand by it.

Also you say the word "blame". What exactly are we blaming people for? we are doing well this season and have improved on last seasons position with a much better team. Mistakes have been made yes. We all are aware we need a striker but Im not going to blame Paladini or Sousa for that considering it's clear they are now aware its a problem area. If anything blame Dowie for not buying a striker considering he had a whole bloody summer to do so. Sousa had a month of Jan to get used to the league, get across his tactics and methods, and also try to identify and then negotiate with other teams for a striker? Not goping to happen.

Whatever your feelings on the owners, Briatore, and Sousa are, in my eyes, your not helping if you want Sousa out. Moaning about Sousa is like rocking on a horse, it gives you something to do but doesnt get you anywhere. With that in mind, why not forget whos buying the players and what not and just concentrate on the TEAM and get behind the manager while your at it!
                        Last edited by Half Empty; 26-03-2009, 03:42 PM.
                        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

blimey half empty the brilliance of your post has left me for once speechless
                          i will have to go away and consider very carefully how to reply

im a bit frightened of you your too clever for me

Comment

Working...
                          X