quiz nite...the final slap in the face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiz nite...the final slap in the face

a good nite, approx £1000 raised for the community trust....

then billy rice says a few thanks and well dones and that we are all part of the qpr family....
    "so why are we being priced out then??" i loudly called out....

What was the response?

Comment

You wait until they raise the prices mate.

Me thinks it's going to have to be action time for the fans soon...
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        a good nite, approx £1000 raised for the community trust....

then billy rice says a few thanks and well dones and that we are all part of the qpr family....
        "so why are we being priced out then??" i loudly called out....
        lol, fair play to you Modfather.
        I hate it when they make vaccuos transparent statements like that when everyone in the room knows the opposite is nearer to the truth, for this reason alone The Modfather deserves to be applauded.

Comment

The quiz night questions will be up later. via a video recording from last night

See how clever you lot are.

We finished a respectable 8th out of 18
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Scott do you honestly think prices will rise that much? given nearly all clubs in our division are either cutting the cost or freezing them. Our attendances are **** poor, i fear a big increase will only drive fans away especially given the climate we are all in. I for one will be picking my games next year only if match day tickets do not rise. By the way mate we took your mates advice regarding my wife's situation and the out come was very good thank you very much.

Comment

I've said before, I suspect matchday prices will go up quite a bit, to make the value of the season ticket worth more than just 2 games free.

I don't know for sure, but wouldn't surprise me the st's go up 15% and match day tickets something like £5
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the club will do us a favour and raise prices by 20%....

WHY ARE WE SWALLOWING IT?

Comment

I think the Football in the Community is a fantastic cause but at the moment I'm in no mood to donate extra cash to QPR when they are asking the prices they are for saeason tickets.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    I've said before, I suspect matchday prices will go up quite a bit, to make the value of the season ticket worth more than just 2 games free.

I don't know for sure, but wouldn't surprise me the st's go up 15% and match day tickets something like £5

5 POUND, If they do thats an absolute FARCE!

Comment

Im moving to silver to save costs next year.
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Blimey that's nearly £80.00 on a season ticket. :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                          Scott do you honestly think prices will rise that much? given nearly all clubs in our division are either cutting the cost or freezing them. Our attendances are **** poor, i fear a big increase will only drive fans away especially given the climate we are all in. I for one will be picking my games next year only if match day tickets do not rise. By the way mate we took your mates advice regarding my wife's situation and the out come was very good thank you very much.
                          I think they will rise mate :(

Well, thats the plan I fear. I'm clinging onto hope that poor renewals will force them to carry on the "freeze" for longer at least?

Good news about the mrs' mate! All the best!
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                          X