Out of contract: Boyd and Mackail-Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of contract: Boyd and Mackail-Smith

According to this website these two are out of contract as well as Joe Lewis.

More...

potentially good players but if we will lose dex and di carbuncle that only leaves helguson (v injury prone) and vine (great player, mediocre scoring record) as strikers with any experience in this division. big risk.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      potentially good players but if we will lose dex and di carbuncle that only leaves helguson (v injury prone) and vine (great player, mediocre scoring record) as strikers with any experience in this division. big risk.
      ............and Pat

Comment

i would snap them 3 up no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          ............and Pat
          Pat who? ;D

Comment

I think Joe Lewis will want a club who can guarantee him a starting place but with his potential there is no reason he couldn't challenge Cerny for the No1 shirt.

As for the other two we need competition and I think one would be enough. Wolves brought in Vokes who has had a decent season but they also signed Iwelumo who had experience. I would be happy for us to do something similar.

One from: Cox, Fryatt, Hooper, Boyd, Mackail-Smith, Beckford
            One from: Sidibe, A Gray, T Smith, McGoldrick, Bednar

Comment

Mackail-Smith, Boyd and Lewis would **** this divison. Make Kightly and co look like Conference players still. If they're available, get them before Wolves do.

Comment

Suspect Boyd wd take up the entire revenue they are now not going to get from season ticket sales...

Comment

Prefer Mackail-Smith as Boyd is more of a goalscorin creative midfielder - we have enough of them but MS is a striker whihc is what we need
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    I think Joe Lewis will want a club who can guarantee him a starting place but with his potential there is no reason he couldn't challenge Cerny for the No1 shirt.

As for the other two we need competition and I think one would be enough. Wolves brought in Vokes who has had a decent season but they also signed Iwelumo who had experience. I would be happy for us to do something similar.

One from: Cox, Fryatt, Hooper, Boyd, Mackail-Smith, Beckford
                    One from: Sidibe, A Gray, T Smith, McGoldrick, Bednar
                    Discount Sidibe, Gray and Fryatt and I would be happy to take a punt on any of the strikers listed
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                    X