No announcement yet.

Agyemang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it'll be interesting to see how he gets on playing with vine back in the team. IMO Vine was the catalyst for Pat's form
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Vine was still playing alongside him when he went "off the boil"
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        In my opinion we have too many strikers at this club that don't score enough goals. It's very easy to say "well....he has other attributes" but at the end of the day a striker is in the squad to score goals.

If Agyemang was able to recapture the form he showed in his first 6 months here then he would be the first name on the teamsheet but to be honest, I think he could play here the rest of his career and never get back to that kind of goalscoring form.

I would sell him in the summer, along with a few other of our strikers if I'm honest. I think the board do need to dig deep and find the money for a genuine 20 a season goalscorer cos that may be the difference between promotion spending the rest our days hovering around the middle of the Championship!

Disagree with you completely.
        Agyemang, has done more than enough in the time that he has been here to warrant a place in the squad for next season.
        Some of his link up play with Vine last season was a****st the best football I have seen at Rangers since the "Classic FM" days.
        A joy to behold in other words.
        Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up & say "I got it wrong about this player"

Comment

Working...
        X