Goodbye briatore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye briatore

what is this bloke on toys out of pram time, he has no respect for us supporters so why should he think he should get any back. we have never had any praise from him and i feel he deserves to get stick and if he cant take it then go. he wouldnt be missed he has cost us promotion this season and his tight pockets look like getting even tighter over the next few months, he as to earn our respect decent st prices match day prices better facilities for us real supporters and most importantley spend some cash on decent players and not cheap primadonna's for spain or italy im sick to death of this bloke wish he would go.

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
    what is this bloke on toys out of pram time, he has no respect for us supporters so why should he think he should get any back. we have never had any praise from him and i feel he deserves to get stick and if he cant take it then go. he wouldnt be missed he has cost us promotion this season and his tight pockets look like getting even tighter over the next few months, he as to earn our respect decent st prices match day prices better facilities for us real supporters and most importantley spend some cash on decent players and not cheap primadonna's for spain or italy im sick to death of this bloke wish he would go.
    Without him would we be fighting for 6th spot this year?

My understanding was that QPR were going to go bust a few hours before he signed!

Things can only get better and give them a chance, how people want everything in 1 year is beyond me.

Comment

Fighting for 6th spot MYU.

You have got to be joking mate
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

without Flavio we would be vying with Luton town to see who is going down to the Conference would be a fairer answer.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Fighting for 6th spot MYU.

You have got to be joking mate
          I'm saying we were fighting for 6th spot but would we have been otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            without Flavio we would be vying with Luton town to see who is going down to the Conference would be a fairer answer.
            ye and he knows that alright, treats us like crap because he "saved" us.

Comment

With all due respect Pete. I think you are being a tadd melodramatic. At most we would be fighting relegation to league Two.
              Even with the fact that he "SAVED" us i still don't think it gives him or anyone else the right to disregard our views as though we were Sh*t on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by supergonz View Post
                With all due respect Pete. I think you are being a tadd melodramatic. At most we would be fighting relegation to league Two.
                Even with the fact that he "SAVED" us i still don't think it gives him or anyone else the right to disregard our views as though we were Sh*t on the ground.
                precisely, he could have gone about this soooo much better. Made the fans appreciate him more. I still dont know where all the ticket revenue, these supposed big sponsorship deals, merchandise sales and other incomes of money are being spent?

Comment

Originally posted by supergonz View Post
                  'Fraid not....... We were about to get relagated..... then throw in an Administration, then throw in a loss of LR to ABC, then throw in the FA deducting 30 points..... Conference here we go......... There is no exageration of how serious our plight was.

However, as (the elusive) Scarlet Pimpanel said, Bill Power, was looking like he would have stepped in. BUT, he probably would have purchased the club from the administator (Leeds / Luton etc)... and we'd STILL have been down the toilet!

Comment

i wish the fat itie had never set foot in the club!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Hmm not quite.....I won't go back over old ground with the other interested parties when Briatore wasn't the only show in town but, a double relegation??? Only happened to Swindon for financial irregularities that was appealed to a denial of promotion. Unlikely. In the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolme View Post
                        i wish the fat itie had never set foot in the club!
                        No need for the latent racism no matter what your view

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                          'Fraid not....... We were about to get relagated..... then throw in an Administration, then throw in a loss of LR to ABC, then throw in the FA deducting 30 points..... Conference here we go......... There is no exageration of how serious our plight was.

However, as (the elusive) Scarlet Pimpanel said, Bill Power, was looking like he would have stepped in. BUT, he probably would have purchased the club from the administator (Leeds / Luton etc)... and we'd STILL have been down the toilet!
                          That is both scare****ering not to mention factually incorrect. Where is the evidence that we had financial irregularities and illegal payments to agents? (which is what Luton were done the 30 points for). Bill Power pulled away but there were other interested parties. When were we about to get relegated??

Remind me - who owns LR now? Not the club is it? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss (but with less equity, more rumoured refinanced loans, added chandeliers, nice roomy W12 club seats and more expensive tickets for Joe Schmuck)
                          Last edited by Nodge70; 25-03-2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

Sorry to condradict again dad, Bill Powers group was going to buy the club before Briatorie was in serious and final nagotiations, Paladini and BP spoke,Palladini said he would support power's group but also said that Briatories offer looked good for QPR, so with the best intrest of qpr in mind, BP and his group pulled out and went there seperate ways.:byebye:

If the Briatorie takeover founderd, then we would have been in trouble, cos BP would not been able to get his pals back together again, in time to save the club.:very_sad:

But if BP's group had taken over, they only had limited funds and could afford to pay off the ABC loan and have enough money for about another year, in that time would have to look for other investers.
                            Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 25-03-2009, 06:00 PM.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                              Sorry to condradict again dad, Bill Powers group was going to buy the club before Briatorie was in serious and final nagotiations, Paladini and BP spoke,Palladini said he would support power's group but also said that Briatories offer looked good for QPR, so with the best intrest of qpr in mind, BP and his group pulled out and went there seperate ways.:byebye:

If the Briatorie takeover founderd, then we would have been in trouble, cos BP would not been able to get his pals back together again, in time to save the club.:very_sad:
                              Any reason why BP waited till we were about to go into admin before he tabled his dirt cheap bid?

As he's a businessman - I get fed up of all this BP is a Ranger business. He's a moneyman first and a supporter afters. Nought wrong with that, just a fact of life/QPR.
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X