Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If true about Adel Taarabt just think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a awesome midfield. capable of winning this league!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Apologies Sir Pie, saw that after posting. Great if true (though not good if you are Lee Cook I guess).

No probs. I think away from home we can easily continue playing 4-5-1 and add Legs to that midfield and when playing at home we have someone to partner Vine up front. I think this as a team will be very hand indeed:

Cerny
      Connolly---Gorkss---Stewart---NEW LB
      Routledge---Buzsaky---Rowlands---Taraabt
      Vine---NEW FORWARD

Subs: New GK, Hall, Leigertwood, Ephraim, Helguson

Comment

-------------- Cerny --------------

- Connolley - Stewart - Gorkks -
        --------- LegsofWood ------------

--------------Rowlands---------
        - Routledge ---------- Tarabat -
        --------------Buzsaky-----------

-------------- Vine --------------
        ------------- Striker -------------

Comment

Only capable of winning the league if a) all stay fit and b) they all bring their A game to the table!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Only capable of winning the league if a) all stay fit and b) they all bring their A game to the table!
            Maybe true but compare Wolves starting XI to ours and there isn't a great deal of difference. Kightly or Routledge? Our defence or theirs? Keeper vs keeper?

The only difference between Wolves this season and us possibly next is Ebanks-Blake. If we can sign a goalscorer (easy said than done) then we will potentially have a team as good as theirs.

Comment

Looks good Sir Pie. Wd also say that if Lopez continues to play as well - and I appreciate its early days - then he will be hard to leave out as he combines tackling with good distribution, which makes him a v gd holding midfielder. Legs or Rowly might have to be switched to right back or simply have them all competing. As the cliche goes, a nice problem to have...

Comment

I'd go with;

----------------------Lopez-----------------------

Routlegde-----Rowlands-----Buzsaky-----Taraabt

If we have two GOOD strikers then just play four man midfield with Rowlands on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  ...of our midfield next season:

Routledge---Buzsaky---Rowlands---Taarabt
                  Vine

With players like Ephraim and Leigertwood competing for places it looks good!
                  Sorry, have I missed something? If whats true about Taarabt?

Comment

i asked exactly the same q morris - later discovered pete has said on another thread we hope to get him next yr. still, big gulf between want and get.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      i asked exactly the same q morris - later discovered pete has said on another thread we hope to get him next yr. still, big gulf between want and get.
                      Oh ok cheers mate.

Comment

Routledge -- Legs/Lopez -- Rowlands -- Vine

---------------------Buzsaky----------------

We will need somone to break up the play and win the ball back so 1 of Legs or Lopez has to play for me. Rotate Routledge, Cook and Taarabt - 2 of them on the bench each week gives us plenty of options
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I have it on good authority that Adel Taarabt WILL sign a season long loan at QPR come the end of this season ... he's a bit of a show pony in my book, at age 19 he's a raw talent that will get better and better with more matches under his belt. Vine, Buzz and Rowley all back & fit for next season, and the prospect of Taarabt being with us ... you know what? QPR could actually be contenders and not pretenders for the first time in the Championship
                          R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                          Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

with the amount of midfielders and the lack of wing backs to keep the cheap option which flavio will like sousa will be playing 3 6 1

-- cerny

connolly -- stewart --- gorkks

lopez------ legs

routledge -------------- taarbat

buzsaky------ ephraim

vine

Comment

we said it all before....remember the greatest midfield in the world song....and of late it hasnt really worked out has it....the midfield havnt bossed it since last season with white pele and vine both setting up chances and scoring themselves
                              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Sorry but where has it been said we have Taarabt next season?

Comment

Working...
                                X