Dexter "Unlikely" To Be Going To Forest, BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter "Unlikely" To Be Going To Forest, BUT

Sauces tell me that Forest have made enquiries that could lead to a 1.75 million deal after bonuses and appearances, but Dex doesn't want to move based on the fact, Forest could get relegated and doesn't want to play in Division 1.

Its no secret now it looks like Dexter will leave in the summer, but not sure Forest will be his move. The way Forest acted over the Lee Camp saga makes us reluctant to do business even on a loan agreement until end of the season. I heard the suggestion that Earnshaw could be included some part of the deal, but that is not going to happen

We are more likely to loan Lee camp before the end of the season.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Makes sense

Comment

Good stuff
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

meh. We'd still need a replacement IMO
        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
        0117 239 1217
        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

BYE
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Any idea who were targetting for the summer?

Comment

A midfeilder........................................ ..........
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

if they stay up then can have camp and dex but keep Earnshaw hes got a worse record then dex in 23 starts and 5 sub apperances which is just over half the games as hes pretty injury prone hes scored 9 goals i know thats only a few less but it would just be pointless imo get abit more money in the deal and buy someone worth it

Comment

i like the the look of simom cox i know hes only played L1 but worth the gamble imo

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Sauces tell me that Forest have made enquiries that could lead to a 1.75 million deal after bonuses and appearances, but Dex doesn't want to move based on the fact, Forest could get relegated and doesn't want to play in Division 1.

Its no secret now it looks like Dexter will leave in the summer, but not sure Forest will be his move. The way Forest acted over the Lee Camp saga makes us reluctant to do business even on a loan agreement until end of the season. I heard the suggestion that Earnshaw could be included some part of the deal, but that is not going to happen

We are more likely to loan Lee camp before the end of the season.
                    Bout time Dex goes to be honest...we wont get anywhere with him playing in the team next season IMO;D

Comment

Working...
                    X