Not going up.. and not going down ... so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going up.. and not going down ... so

.. isn't this the perfect time to assess some of the players on the fringe of the team and see how they perform in match conditions? German and Rose come to mind - any others we should give a real test to?
    Remember Gillard!!

Wait till we fail to beat Palace first...

Comment

Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
      .. isn't this the perfect time to assess some of the players on the fringe of the team and see how they perform in match conditions? German and Rose come to mind - any others we should give a real test to?
      Sousa probably would, if his job was not on the line. I fully agree that we should blood the youngsters given that playoffs are less likely than a bunkup in a convent, but sadly risking results would probably be risking PS tenure!
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I think you need to balance the use of youngsters against the want to have a good finish to the season and be in a positive mood for next year and i wouldn't want to see him do this until we are defo out of the play offs

Plus as stated earlier if blooding the youngsters didn't come off for the manager it could well be bye bye paulo

Comment

The obvious one would be Borrowdale. When he's over his injury, let's have a look at him.
          Be nice to Minty

Comment

who?

Comment

Working...
            X