No announcement yet.

Players Released From Championship Clubs.. This Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok pete i thought you meant his contract run out at the end of the season. I would have him over cook anyday.

Comment

Lupoli
      Speroni for starters wouldnt be bad same with santos.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good post.

Funnily enough meant to start a thread about Clingan after that great goal (v like Lopez's) at the w/e - thought he was gd at Forest and been a stand out player for Norwich. Admittedly midfield is not the priority but wd rather him to Miller and Mahon. But why wd he have reached the end of his contract when he only joined last summer?

The Premier League list should be interesting.

Comment

Billy Sharp 6 goals in 27 games this season, with 3 coming against us - jsut hows how abysmal we were under Dowie despite how misty eyed some get for the ID days

12 goals in 63 games for Sheff Utd...not good enough for this level and exactly how Beckford will turn out....

Lupoli is another who just doesnt score goals, 6 in 30 odd games for him at 2 seperate clubs this year

Comment

If Southampton go down, we should go for David McGoldrick straight away.
            Infact, even if they dont go down, we should go for David McGoldrick.
            Would be relatively cheap & is young & a proven goalscorer at Championship level.
            Other players I would sign if I was in charge, Ross Wallace at Preston, very good Left Winger, is comfortable at Left Back as well.
            Kieron Gibbs on loan from Arsenal, obviously never going to happen, but its nice to dream.
            I dread to think what cr ap Paladini is going to serve us up, unless of course the people in charge wake up & smell the coffee & realise once & for all that its not the manager who is incompetent.

Comment

What do you think of the new lad on loan from Spurs?
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                Good Player. Not what we need though.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                  Good Player. Not what we need though.
                  not what we need? he is all we need down the left tiwce the player of cook
                  And it's queens park rangers:boss:

Comment

I am with Nodge 100% spot on! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                      He's great and im sure he'll provide ample entertainment between now and the end of the season and he'll probably rope a few people in to renewing/purchasing season tickets on the premise that we can expect this football next year.

and then he'll go back to spurs.

Quick fix solution im afraid.
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

'Good Player. Not what we need though'

Needed him Saturday mate.

Comment

victor moses of palace is highly rated i'd go in for him if he became available.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                            victor moses of palace is highly rated i'd go in for him if he became available.
                            Lets be realistic here otherwise there's no point.
                            Most if not all Premiership clubs have already watched Victor Moses, so I think you can safely say that he wont be on his way to little old QPR anytime soon.
                            I have complete faith in the managers judgement & think with his clout he could attract some incredible young players to us.
                            If it was up to me, I would go for David McGoldrick from Southampton, Ross wallace from Preston & Kieron Gibbs on loan from Arsenal, all would be relatively cheap, all relatively "Realistic" signings IMO.
                            Victor Moses is silly talk, he'll probably be at arsenal in a year or two.

Comment

I reckon he could be with us next season.

In my opinion he is exactly what we need ,he brings entertainment excitment and is a quality player.
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Priskin, O'Toole, Halford and either Maik Taylor or Kelvin Davies as competition.
                                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X