Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Time..We outnumbered the Home Fans

Any ideas?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Wimbledon - last time reached the .......... wait for it..........4th round of the FA Cup :shocked:
    Last edited by danQPR; 24-03-2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

probably brentford away, with all the rangers in their ends we must have been pretty close to having the majority split
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Wimbledon FA Cup 4th Round 1997 at Selhurst. We had 15,000 out of an attendance of 21,000. Hateley giving it the big "ear cup" gesture to the Arthur Wait

at Craven Cottage in 1999 when they first came up to the 2nd tier under Keegan.

Griffin Park - all three times during our little recent stint in the third tier, especially the 1st game 0-0.

Rushden when Ainsworth got those crackers

Southend - LDV Southern semi - lost 4-0

Comment

I'm hopeless with years and dates but what about the other year (the season before we went down wasn't it and that season when we smashed Palace at the end of season) that we faced relegation to (now) league 1 and went up to Port Vale - we lost of course but the support was fantastic and I think we had more there than them. And my eternal memory of that one was after the game - who was the only player that came over to acknowledge the fans and show some passion?
          Yep, Simon Barker, even though he had moved on and was playing for the opposition!
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            I'm hopeless with years and dates but what about the other year (the season before we went down wasn't it and that season when we smashed Palace at the end of season) that we faced relegation to (now) league 1 and went up to Port Vale - we lost of course but the support was fantastic and I think we had more there than them. And my eternal memory of that one was after the game - who was the only player that came over to acknowledge the fans and show some passion?
            Yep, Simon Barker, even though he had moved on and was playing for the opposition!
            Was that the time Naylor scored for them, and run over to our support giving it and had the whole end trying to get on and kill him?

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
              Was that the time Naylor scored for them, and run over to our support giving it and had the whole end trying to get on and kill him?
              That's the baby - oh did we have a fun day out aside from the score!
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X