Help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please

Silly request, not even sure if this is the right forum but here goes anyway.

Does anyone know where i can purchase a "LATTE" style mug with the old crest on.
    My wife has smashed my son's, by accident, and I am desperate to replace it. I have tried the stalls outside the ground but they only seem to stock the new crest stuff.
    If anyone has the email address of the club shop manager that might help. I would assume they could have a few old stock items hanging around but I cannot get through to them on the phone.

CHEERS IN ADVANCE

Originally posted by supergonz View Post

Does anyone know where i can purchase a "LATTE" style mug with the old crest on.
    My wife has smashed my son's, by accident, and I am desperate to replace it. I have tried the stalls outside the ground but they only seem to stock the new crest stuff.
    If anyone has the email address of the club shop manager that might help. I would assume they could have a few old stock items hanging around but I cannot get through to them on the phone.

CHEERS IN ADVANCE
    Francis is the club shop manager mate - tops bloke and a QPR fan i think his extension is 6862 if you call the ground.

Happy hunting!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by supergonz View Post

CHEERS IN ADVANCE
      The club got rid of everything they had left with the proper badge on at a sale at the sports centre in July so you'll have no luck from them.
      E-bay it would have to be

Comment

Thanks Scott I managed to get throuh but alas Dan is correct they sold all the old stuff in the summer.
        Rather than use E bay straight away; has anyone on here got a spare one they would be willing to sell?
        Thanks again for all your help so far.

Comment

Working...
        X