Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I nearly weakened and bought a season ticket today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nearly weakened and bought a season ticket today!

My Dad kindly gave me £1000 to help me out and pay my bills,he requested that I do not buy a season ticket and that I put it to good use.

The fees football clubs are wanting is getting the backs up of the ordinary public in these troubled times and really only the likes of the bloke who runs this site and probably inherited money can afford one.

I have a job interview tomorrow and so if I get that it will strenghen my ability to buy another season ticket.

The point is though I have to get out of this childish impulse to be at every home match,so I am still not going to buy one and probably go to a few away games if finance allows to compensate.
    It may cost me a wembley play off final ticket but I have to be sensible & not let Briatore bleed me dry.

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    My Dad kindly gave me £1000 to help me out and pay my bills,he requested that I do not buy a season ticket and that I put it to good use.

The fees football clubs are wanting is getting the backs up of the ordinary public in these troubled times and really only the likes of the bloke who runs this site and probably inherited money can afford one.

I have a job interview tomorrow and so if I get that it will strenghen my ability to buy another season ticket.

The point is though I have to get out of this childish impulse to be at every home match,so I am still not going to buy one and probably go to a few away games if finance allows to compensate.
    It may cost me a wembley play off final ticket but I have to be sensible & not let Briatore bleed me dry.
    Childish impulse!! Are you mad :anger:
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

well it seems whatever way you want to go, buy an ST or go walk ups, the prices are going to keep going up, that's the price of the takeover, and we'll have to deal with it.

that's why i still think it's a good idea to do a leaflet drop to get all fans registered with one of the MB's, so that we have some sort of unity for other problems that are bound to turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post

lend me a grand
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I bet you give in
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I bet you give in
            No I dont think I will,my Dad earned that cash and I dont want to exploit his goodwill to feed Briatore.

If I get job tomorrow and end up working and keeping the job, I will probably sit in all areas of the ground, but if I miss a home game I wont feel guilty at the prices and travel costs being asked.
            I will compensate by going to an away game at Peterborough the following week maybe.

Many years I did not have a season ticket but still saw every home match. I just think choosing my games is best option especially not having a job.

Comment

Working...
            X