No announcement yet.

So with no QPR for a couple of weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with no QPR for a couple of weeks..

Who is going to the England games at Wembley?

Not the best opposition I admit on Saturday with Slovakia but get the chance to meet with some good lads from across the Country and its a 5.15pm ko as well so plenty of beer time.

Then next Wednesday we have Ukraine in a 2010 World Cup Qualifier which could be very interesting indeed as they can it seems be extremely good on their day.

watch england? nope, paying to watch overpaid to$$ers is what i do most weekends, i'm off fishing
    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Decided not to go to Slovakia, I don't like the new Wembley as it is - let alone for a friendly, but I'll more than likely go up to Wembley for a drink though, with mates that are and aren't going.
      Will go Ukraine if a ticket I had offered to me ends up coming my way. Will be doing more England away games - time off permitting, instead of home. Alot better. Don't get alot of these 'new type' of fan at the away games that you seem to attract at home.

Comment

If anyone is going to the Ukraine please let me know, maybe I will help you arrange a meet with a couple of QPR fans I know there, if they plan to attend that game as well
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          If anyone is going to the Ukraine please let me know, maybe I will help you arrange a meet with a couple of QPR fans I know there, if they plan to attend that game as well
          Tell them to head for the Blarney Castle Krill where there is an all day fans party and loads of Rangers meet up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Had planned to go Ukraine away as that looks like it'd be a cracking trip although looks like I'll be doing my basic training at that time and wont be able to get the time away.

Comment

Next tuesday at loftus road
              england-italy under 20
              see you there

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                Had planned to go Ukraine away as that looks like it'd be a cracking trip although looks like I'll be doing my basic training at that time and wont be able to get the time away.
                Must admit I am looking forward to going over to the Ukraine though rumours (not Petes) say it will be played in Donetsk which is a 10 hour fast train from Kiev and not many internal flights so its going to be a long old journey

We still have Kazakstan away at the beginning of June and that is a trip in itself as it involves us first flying to Prague then on to Riga and then an overnight flight to Almaty :tired:

Comment

I'm going to the game this saturday. Never been wembley. I'm semi excited. Not paying to see them play. Won the tickets at work by being the biggest dodgy f***er. (Top sales person)

Comment

consider going to an england game when dexter is picked.

although rather go to wembly to see us go up through the play offs

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                      I'm going to the game this saturday. Never been wembley. I'm semi excited. Not paying to see them play. Won the tickets at work by being the biggest dodgy f***er. (Top sales person)

Dont get too excited about Wembley mate as you will be disappointed.

Comment

I'm going to the game Paul looking forward to it
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Must admit I am looking forward to going over to the Ukraine though rumours (not Petes) say it will be played in Donetsk which is a 10 hour fast train from Kiev and not many internal flights so its going to be a long old journey

We still have Kazakstan away at the beginning of June and that is a trip in itself as it involves us first flying to Prague then on to Riga and then an overnight flight to Almaty :tired:
                          Heard of all sorts of elaborate plans people have come up with for both Kazakstahn and Ukraine involving flying to neighbouring countries and already have cheap, long distance taxis booked!
                          Kazakstahn is looking to be way too expensive seeing as I'm going to have a 3 month period of not having a job coming up at that point - so fingers crossed Ukraine'll fall on my first leave!
                          Definatley doing Holand away in August though - do it for my 21st.

Comment

Going up to the Ukraine game, not been to the new Wembley yet so looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                              Going up to the Ukraine game, not been to the new Wembley yet so looking forward to it.
                              As Isleworth said to Reiger - don't get excited.

If I'd you I'd expect the worst and you might be slightly happy you'd lumped out your money. Think atmosphere in the Ricoh but on a much larger scale.

Comment

Working...
                              X