Groundsman out.groundsman out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundsman out.groundsman out

Groundsman out..............he's the real villian of the piece this season..........our pitch is a national disgrace and he should be fired forthwith..........dont know a rake from a spade imho.divets here divets there divets every ####ing where.......where did he train i ask.not the rhs more like homebase garden center..i hate him!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

im with you on this one

Comment

Factafrigginmondopolus

Comment

Sousa says it.opposition managers n players.......the press slam it........even moles wont mole on it............who is he?.name him and shame him?.........my nan's garden looks a better surface and shes 82..............i say lets call for his hoe against palace!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

he was at watford too. their pitch is a freaking rugby pitch.

Comment

Completely agree, the pitch is terrible.

Comment

Any plans to relay it in the summer?

Comment

Bring back the plastic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Bring back the plastic!!!
                  LOL that would solve all our lumpy problems but no doubt cause untold injuries to all our players....if we built up the walls around the pitch then we could use the walls as assists like in 5 a side indoors LOL woohoo...perhaps alleviating the need for fullbacks with great distribution attributes
                  ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I read on another forum, that the club plan to use the same type of grass that Ajax are using, modified to grow only so high, this means it develops stronger roots, as long as they keep our groundsman away from it;D
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                      I read on another forum, that the club plan to use the same type of grass that Ajax are using, modified to grow only so high, this means it develops stronger roots, as long as they keep our groundsman away from it;D
                      LOL sounds kool though! same as ajax hey
                      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

The pitch has always been dodge down the ellerslie road side, i can remember seeing Vinnie Jones when he played for wimbledon ask for an F***** spad before taking a free kick.

I suspect that like many stadia the stands hamper the sunlight and air movement.

Comment

I don't think the ptch has been the sme since the large bout of snow. Players seem to be very unsure of their footing and the ball bobbles quite badly, albertis skyer agianst ipswich was a direct result of the pitch. does anyone know why they water it at half time!

having said all that the pitch is nowhere near as bad as it was in the 70's and we did okay then!

Comment

It was kinda OK until thefat itie let Italy train on it after the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              It was kinda OK until thefat itie let Italy train on it after the snow.
                              True.

And we trained on it too as Harlington was still frozen..between us and Italy (and with loftus road having poor drainage) we cut it to shreds :very_sad:
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X