Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flavio to Decide On Sousa/ End Of Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep him on, he deserves time
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      By Alessandro Poggi

March 23 (Bloomberg) -- Paulo Sousa’s tenure at Queens Park Rangers may be in doubt after the soccer club’s co-owner Flavio Briatore said the coach’s fate will be decided at the end of the season.

More...
      I hope we keep Sousa
      If Flavio gets rid of him
      I won't be surprised
      because he is probably
      a blithering *****. This guy
      might hire three managers
      a year for the next 7 years.

Comment

I honestly believe we have missed out BIG TIME this season. Next season will be even tougher. Look at the sides that will come down. Middlesbrough will spend big and I am sure will bounce back straight away. I also think West Brom have done the right thing in going up and taking the money. They will strengthen big-time too to try and go back and be a better Premiership side the next time. Add another Premiership side to that and I think you'll have three much, much stronger sides than the likes of Derby, Birmingham and Reading that we got last year. Therefore that will only leave us fighting for a place in the playoffs. If either Reading or Brum don't make it I think they will gamble and spend the last of their parachute payments on trying to be tougher!

We ####ed up bigtime this year on not trying to make a big push in January. I would have been happy yo-yoing by going up this year and taking coming back down next season to get the extra cash to make us stronger long term but that’s my opinion! The cause of that has to be put on the tinkermans head.

Comment

Working...
        X