No announcement yet.

play offs have gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff lost 2 players to red cards the other day, though. Not sure who they were, but that could seriously affect their games in hand.
    Be nice to Minty

Comment

IF we beat Palace and Cardiff and Burnley drop points I think we will finish 6th.

Comment

It's over lads - let's look forward to mounting a decent challenge next year after the summer clearing out of deadwood to make way for 4-5 QUALITY additions to the squad (that is happening isnlt it?).

We're nowhere near ready and would only do a Derby if we went up this year - I'd rather not see us humiliated when/if we get there.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I would rather us focus on trying to win the playoffs this season while the momentum and the chance is still there. We can then buy 5 CLASS players this summer for the PREMIER LEAGUE

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
            at least we are not looking over our shoulders at the relegation bunch this season , onwards and upwards i reckon.:exciting:
            i went lydd airport yesterday for lunch mate....Gods knows why its called london ashford airport!?
            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

we go 9 games with no wins and we are looking nervously over our shoulder,we win 2 and now we are talking about the play offs again.it would take a miracle on par with the loaves and the fishes for us to reach the play offs at this stage,100% wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                I would rather us focus on trying to win the playoffs this season while the momentum and the chance is still there. We can then buy 5 CLASS players this summer for the PREMIER LEAGUE

We'd need a lot more than 5 in the premier..
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

to really look at whats in front of us,dont look at the top eleven places
                  just look at the teams between us and 5 th position
                  if we win the next three games and these teams lose and draw some we will then be fully loaded
                  the return of vine is a mighty mighty fabulous concept

do i reall;y think we can do it.......yes i do if we can win all six games remaining which i know we can

every win we get we should grow in confidence...lets go for it ..if we finish seventh we will build for next season

Comment

We're clearly not ready to go up.
                    Would you rather we went up this year, did a Derby and come back down humiliated or wait as season and, if we are good enough next year - go up a stronger team and have a chanc of staying up.

No brainer for me.

Comment

Well said
                      dfe
                      agreed with you about dex black the man as been treated like s----
                      score goals and be replase by di carmine
                      dex 12
                      dc 2
                      can you exp please

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                        We're clearly not ready to go up.
                        Would you rather we went up this year, did a Derby and come back down humiliated or wait as season and, if we are good enough next year - go up a stronger team and have a chanc of staying up.

No brainer for me.
                        Why would we do a Derby?:waaaht:
                        You think that if we go up with Vine and Buzsaky back as well that we wont get humiliated next year?;D

We will have a chance of staying up whenever we go up because we will invest millions in the squad...so why dont we try and get prmoted this year while we stile have a chance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
                          Why would we do a Derby?:waaaht:
                          You think that if we go up with Vine and Buzsaky back as well that we wont get humiliated next year?;D

We will have a chance of staying up whenever we go up because we will invest millions in the squad...so why dont we try and get prmoted this year while we stile have a chance!!!
                          Relying on two players is very risky buisness. Look at Cook - you don't know these two aren't going to have the same problems.

And just like the millions we all thought they were going to have ploughed in before? We simply can not tell what this board are going to do if we did eventually go up.

Comment

Working...
                          X