Hogan Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan Ephraim

For the second game in a row, a quality performance from Hogan, which has seen him joint MOM again (in my opinion).

So...do we think Tarabatt is bringing out the best in him and lettin him play, or is that he realises his position in the team is at risk from the newly brought in competition ....or is Sousa getting the best out the lad?

think soussa has shown faith in the lad since he became manager. Ephraim has responded to that faith. Also, soussa's played football as highest level, and I reckon he knows a good player when he sees one.
    My worry has always been everyone’s firm belief that one buz and vine come back, it’s promotion all the way. Well, I’m worried that buzz may not come back for example or both may not be the players they were. We can’t rely on them coming back and being the brilliant again. We should build a team without them……with them back it’s a bonus. So in Hogan’s performances, along with lopez (I hope we keep him) are vey encouraging. Tarabatt for a season loan would be good for us….get in a quality striker and we have a play-off standard team in my opinion with what we already have.

Comment

I allways sing Hogans praises! I think he's a cracking little player! Derserves his chance! Has pace, can cross, can score, good dribbler, and has a few bits of skill in his locker. Saw on another thread someone comparing him with andy sinton. Thought that was correct.

Ephraim derserves to be in the team.

Also he links very well with taarabt.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Never rated him as a winger, but looks a very promising attacking midfielder, if he continues to improve he's going to be a great little player for us.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Ephraim is classsss!

Like Youvebeenrangered! said, links with Taarabt well.
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agreed, ran his backside off again.
            My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Always rated him since his goal against Hull last season

Comment

Comes across as a really nice guy with a great attitude. Hope he continues to improve

Comment

he has been really good last too games and always rated him

Comment

i think hogan has finally found his best position in team and looks like he will be a regular in side now

Comment

Sousa has found his best position plus he links up very well with Taarabt, plus having a great attitude he is always likely to improve.

Comment

im glad hes been given a chance again i just hope he carrys this on through pre season and gets more chances next season

Comment

I've rated him from the off - Takes players on and shoots !!

He's still young and will get stronger, just needs a run in the side.

Comment

Sousa obviously rates him highly - just watched his interview on world and despite talking about a team/win together-lose together/no player should be singled out etc, he goes on to single out Hogan

Great little player with what seems a fantastic attitude
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

crackin player with plenty of pace didnt get a fair chance earlier in season but now hes been given that chance he seems 2 b taken it with both hands and now theres no lookin back go on hogan!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X