No announcement yet.

The Most Drunk You've Been Watching QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about great train runs back, who was on the 6pm from Plymouth a few years ago??

That is a trip, I'll never forget
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

bburn in fa cup 4 yr ago??
      the messiest i have ever been at football...lost in sleet opp norf aint fun...
      slaps,buses,trains..getting off at rugby and waiting an hr for the next train...

the plymuff one goes into folklore..lights off queens pk rangers etc....
      police trying to arrest a under11 for being drunk..."drunk, i;m ****ed officer" hahahaha

Comment

Remember Plymouth ans Sheffield Wednesday a few years ago.
        Gollum the woman police officer!

Remember J on the train up to Birmingham last year, we all sat down everything quiet, and he shouts 'You know what, I've never sat on a virgin before'. Has me in stitches thinking about it

Comment

Was very drunk at the southend match. Fell over in the seats

Comment

I am ****ed at most games. You need to be drunk to watch Rangers.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I was off my chops at Hillsborough for the promotion game.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                Aidse from the normal keg that'll be steamed through on any given matchday as well as topping up on the night before, think the ones that are at the top of my head are

Wolves away last year, got thrown out for my troubles

Barnsley last year, missed the last train back from Sheffield and had to go over to Doncaster and then another train back to London.

Bristol City last year was an absolute train wreck. A good few of us being lobbed off the train in Bath and then actually quite liked the drinking establishments of Bath, so annoyed the local women/teased the tramps with Strongbow for as long as we could before going back to London, where we had chivs pulled on us on the train by some Turks and then ended up rownig all the way up Old Street later on. That was after a mate was convinced one of the Hull Rugby teams supporters looked like Jimmy Bullard nearly causing another row.

Also remember a few years ago on New Years Day, might have been Colchester had a hangover like never before when I got up at about half 10 to go to the football, so the first thing I did was grabbed a Stella and sunk that, which proved at the time to be the best remedy until I carried on drinking like the night before hadn't ended.

They wouldn't let us in a couple of places in Manchester because of Benny Boy's resemblance to an Irish drunk.
                Erm...I was one of the only relatively sensible ones on that trip mate. I was smashed, but I definately wasn't one of the ones refused. That was Oomah's cousin
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  bburn in fa cup 4 yr ago??
                  the messiest i have ever been at football...lost in sleet opp norf aint fun...
                  slaps,buses,trains..getting off at rugby and waiting an hr for the next train...

the plymuff one goes into folklore..lights off queens pk rangers etc....
                  police trying to arrest a under11 for being drunk..."drunk, i;m ****ed officer" hahahaha

That Plymouth trip was legendary! The Old Bill were not happy that day!

I was rotten drunk at Paddington.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Every week

Comment

God this saturdays gonna be so boring!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Ipswich away when Furlong and ****tu scored? Must be about 3 or 4 years ago now.
                        I work nights and me and a bunch of work lads went up there straight from work in the work van.
                        F**k me. Think i drank about 8 cans on the way up there (Drinking from like 7 in the morning). We then went to a pub and had shots of sambucca. I've never enjoyed myself so much at a football game, plus we won. A few of the lads got chucked out for being way too lashed haha. I lost everyone and i stumbled back to the work van to find everyone crashed out. So we all sleept in the van for the night.
                        All we know is that we don't know
                        What is gonna be
                        Please brother let it be
                        Life on the other hand won't let you understand
                        Why we're all part of the Rangers gang

Comment

Sheff Wed away the day we got promoted

Comment

Old Manor Ground Oxford. Found out the next day it was 3-3.
                            Good days.

Comment

I don't drink

Comment

lost a whole day when we beat the sh1t 6 nil back in 1985 - got completely hammered before the Milk Cup final in 1986 and don't remember much of that day either - more recently spent most of the weekend in Blackpool pished the season we made the playoff final and was hammered before leaving Hayes for Cardiff for the final itself - since then and i suppose not unsurprisingly i've suffered a stroke and very rarely drink - which is a shame as i feel the old Superhoops seem to play better when yer pished !

Comment

Working...
                                X