Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Drunk You've Been Watching QPR

Ah well, while its quiet !!

Sheffield Wed at home a few years ago. Sure, it was a Friday night game. We drew 0-0, and I was pretty over the limit.. You always, know when you've drunk too much, you look up at the clock and its 85 minutes gone and you cannot remember a Thing.

Talking about being drunk, ever missed the last train back or found youself waking up somewhere, you'd better off forgetting?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I used to get so ****ed in my youth at Rangers i would have to look on tetetext when i got in to find out the results;D
    19TH YEAR FOLLOWING THE R,RS

Comment

Reading away last season, dont remember a frigging thing!!!

Game was 5:15 kick off i think cos it was on sky, we started drinking about 12 noon, it was curtains for me before we even got in the ground...

Sambuca at 12 noon = bad decision.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

QPR V LEEDS 75/76 last game at home, for the league championship, had to win to stand a chance...............****ed out of my head........no wonder cant remember much of the game................35000 in the ground, never see that again at LR.:very_sad:
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Reading away last season was pretty steaming got there for 11 am for a 17:30 ko

Also went to Villa v Fulham and was slung out after 20 mins for being to hammered
          We Are The People.....

Comment

LOL what a thread!!

I stopped drinking after I ended up lost in Plymouth for 24 hours... that wasn't funny!

Comment

I'm sure there are too many for me Pete...usually Ipswich and Norwich away as well as Palace both home and away

Norwich is quite possibly the worst state I got myself into...but then again, 15 pints of Kroney before kick off is asking for trouble...
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

sheff wed away promotion

sat near the back of a coach going from stevenage and everyone thought it would be funny to get me ****ed
                i was 11
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

FA CUP 1/4 Final Old Trafford - stopped off in a pub in Stone with the LSA before the game, Dads friends thought it was funny to force a 15 yr old to drink 5 Lime Bowns (sic).

Staggered to the ground with younger sis and friend ripping it out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                    sheff wed away promotion

sat near the back of a coach going from stevenage and everyone thought it would be funny to get me ****ed
                    i was 11
                    hahaha 4king hell
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'm never drunk at home games, away games different matter. United away last year was a big one. It's unbelieveable how quick the 90 mins goes by when you've had one or ten too many

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Ah well, while its quiet !!

Sheffield Wed at home a few years ago. Sure, it was a Friday night game. We drew 0-0, and I was pretty over the limit.. You always, know when you've drunk too much, you look up at the clock and its 85 minutes gone and you cannot remember a Thing.

Talking about being drunk, ever missed the last train back or found youself waking up somewhere, you'd better off forgetting?
                        I'm still trying to work out whether or not this thread was aimed at me mate :tired:

Comment

Benny

That Norwich game you was calling everyone darling including me.

In the supermarket that day, you were knocking down all the shelves
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Benny

That Norwich game you was calling everyone darling including me.

In the supermarket that day, you were knocking down all the shelves
                            Mate...I still managed to go on the FULL lash in Covent Garden and Soho that night...I got home at 6.30 am. I felt utter tripe the next day, haha.

Comment

Aidse from the normal keg that'll be steamed through on any given matchday as well as topping up on the night before, think the ones that are at the top of my head are

Wolves away last year, got thrown out for my troubles

Barnsley last year, missed the last train back from Sheffield and had to go over to Doncaster and then another train back to London.

Bristol City last year was an absolute train wreck. A good few of us being lobbed off the train in Bath and then actually quite liked the drinking establishments of Bath, so annoyed the local women/teased the tramps with Strongbow for as long as we could before going back to London, where we had chivs pulled on us on the train by some Turks and then ended up rownig all the way up Old Street later on. That was after a mate was convinced one of the Hull Rugby teams supporters looked like Jimmy Bullard nearly causing another row.

Also remember a few years ago on New Years Day, might have been Colchester had a hangover like never before when I got up at about half 10 to go to the football, so the first thing I did was grabbed a Stella and sunk that, which proved at the time to be the best remedy until I carried on drinking like the night before hadn't ended.

They wouldn't let us in a couple of places in Manchester because of Benny Boy's resemblance to an Irish drunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X