• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
    I don't drink
    Me neither - No point in spending good money to watch a match and then
    not remembering it.:waaaht: Pointless.

Comment

Dont normally drink more than one before qpr matches as I drive up....but remember(or not) being smashed to pieces watching england -Brazil at the old wembley when le saux scored, had to watch a tape of the game the next day

As an aside a mate of mine recently had a works leaving do in kingston, got hammered and fell asleep on the last train back to farnborough....got woken up by the guard at portsmouth harbour he had to do a deal with a taxi driver to get him back £150 :waaaht:

Comment

Fell over the seats in upper loft after clive allen got the winner against QP fa cup Qtr final....................and i was sober
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Reading away last season is one,but the worst for me was Wolves away when they beat us 3-2,we got two goals back after being 3 down.I couldn't even see the pitch that day.......very worrying!

Comment

Played Stoke away at the old Victoria Ground,i was about 16 years old and in them days we had train specials and i was drinking all way up and then in the ground.Spent most of the 2nd half in the toilet and on train going back spent the whole trip asleep.....in the toilet.
            I got such a roasting from Daphne,God bless her

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              FA CUP 1/4 Final Old Trafford - stopped off in a pub in Stone with the LSA before the game, Dads friends thought it was funny to force a 15 yr old to drink 5 Lime Bowns (sic).

Staggered to the ground with younger sis and friend ripping it out of me.
              i was in that beer garden too.everyone on our coach was off their faces.great day out.do you remember all the baloons handed out?

Comment

Reading away last season. drinking on the train in the pub and then on the bus to to the ground. then a few at half time i do remember my bus being a right laugh and it was rocking!

Comment

Nottingham forrest away. Couldnt get a small bottle of vodka for the train. So they brought me a large bottle and we had champagme

Comment

Originally posted by qprdebbie View Post
                    Nottingham forrest away. Couldnt get a small bottle of vodka for the train. So they brought me a large bottle and we had champagme
                    Wineo
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Last night at the chelsea game!!! Didnt even know what our line up was, cant remember how we played, couldnt remember where I parked in Earls Court, then had to sleep for an hour in the car to try sober up before I drove.

Never Again
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

for some others to contribue
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Port Vale away a few years back, stella and bacardi mixed resulting in me running on the pitch after Carl Griffiths when he scored and cupped his ear at us... Grrrrrr

Comment

villa at home with sommer in goal fell akip the whole of the game.ive been in terrible staes over the years and am surprised that the amount of nickings and ejections ive got under me belt isnt a lot lot higher
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                            X