Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 WATRB legends besides that cool Estonian fella?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain,

if you do not like to be buttered up, can you indicate what kind of lubricate you would prefer?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
      look bro lets stop this east coast west coast thing havent you learnt from Tupac & Biggie, call it a truce we're all in the same gang. We wear Blue & red at QPR blood & crips colors we showing peace down the loft. Peace out:red_heart:
      That made me laugh a little bit so i'll leave the beef there...
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Sorry mate...shall we start again?
        Face it were over, ive found someone new...Stick your sorry up ya rsss.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Captain,

if you do not like to be buttered up, can you indicate what kind of lubricate you would prefer?
          You're a sick man
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

To be fair, how boring it would be if we all agreed

All in all, it s good messageboard because it has differing opinions and most on here are very good contributors.

I should mention, the ones who visit this site but claim never to. We didn;t find 600 off the streets on tuesday
            It is great how some #### this site off and yet claim to their pals on their usual sites that they never read this it

Report lurks and ##### it off and yet half his site is full of links to this one encouraging comments and bumping the threads up himself when he does not get the required response he craves but I guess the world is full of strange people

Another classic was the other site which went the complete opposite and banned any mention whatsover of WATRBS after ridding itself of all who did not agree with its views ;D

Still at least those days are mostly behind us except for a few and they just make themselves look stupid with their little in-jokes while the majority of fams coul;d not care less about their opinions or ideed the ones expressed here.

Comment

Ah, this thread will go down as one of the classic....It's making me nearly wet myself anyway!!!
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Ah, this thread will go down as one of the classic....It's making me nearly wet myself anyway!!!
                Yeah and its been moved!

Comment

Not read the thread but I'd imagine I appear in quite a few of your top ten legends list. Thanks lads.

Comment

reeeeespect my homie good looking out keep it real

Why are you intimidating westwood. He is annoying as ****.

Comment

I think you mean imitating?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        I think you mean imitating?

Erm....

Yes....

:shame:

Comment

I am the Real Deal no fake just be on the look out for me down the bush, am aiming to be the Don DJ at loftus road to keep the crowd hype.
                          This is a brilliant fake if it isn't him. Drop the bomb cat's!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Westwood, tell me this. WHY DO YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME OVER THE F***ING RECORD. JUST EXPLOSIONS ALL THE TIME, I CAN NEVER HEAR THE ACTUAL MUSIC. DAMNIT MAN!!!!!!!!

Comment

In no particular order, best to avoid people i know very well.

Top 10 Posters

Nodge 70
                            W12 ranger
                            Superckat
                            weareqpr12
                            Captain Clunge
                            Paul Mason
                            Sirpiechecker
                            SM
                            Cambs Hoop
                            Qpr marc

****s on the list

Paladinoo,
                            Pete I'm touched

Seriously for me its the good debates, rumours, most of the posters as we all love QPR in our own way, even the guy that referred to me as a weirdo a week or so ago ain't too bad and he's in Pete list too
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I am the Real Deal no fake just be on the look out for me down the bush, am aiming to be the Don DJ at loftus road to keep the crowd hype.
                              For the record i think Westwood is looking for a hunny in the bush, but she must have no bush, AIIIIIIIGHT, YA GET HIM CAIT....

Holla atcha man west!...

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                                Pete I'm touched

Seriously for me its the good debates, rumours, most of the posters as we all love QPR in our own way, even the guy that referred to me as a weirdo a week or so ago ain't too bad and he's in Pete list too
                                Dont get too emotional. He's got me and SM in the list, and we're both *****.
                                Last edited by Captain Clunge; 03-09-2009, 08:21 PM. Reason: swear filter!
                                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                                X