Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 WATRB legends besides that cool Estonian fella?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Benny, sorry I never included you..

I'll make it up at the next game, where I have a surprise package for you
    And what about Moi? :(

Comment

Westwood

I once hi-fived him in a club. Greatest moment of my life

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        In fairness, I also enjoy most posters. Some are wind ups, some genuine but we all support the club (barring Gareththegardner) and most of the time enjoy a sensible and fair debate.

The ones that I can't be bothered with are the ones who only come on to cause trouble and put this site down. Pointless as you don't see it happen on all other sites. If you don't like...don't post.
        Very true Ben but I think you will find most other sites #### this one off and a few come over to do it in person.

I have no problem as bottom line we are all QPR fans and it has only nearly come to blows a couple of times away from the sites and the same person was involved both times so hardly a regular thing thank gawd or we would have problems

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Very true Ben but I think you will find most other sites #### this one off and a few come over to do it in person.

I have no problem as bottom line we are all QPR fans and it has only nearly come to blows a couple of times away from the sites and the same person was involved both times so hardly a regular thing thank gawd or we would have problems
          Agreed mate.

What I meant by not seeing it on all other sites was that you don't often get posters from here go on dot.org or wherever with the only intention being to #### it off. It's unfair on the owner of the board as they are the ones giving up their own time for the fans of QPR.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pete how come im not in your top 10? I got Paulo Sousa sacked just for you! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Agreed mate.

What I meant by not seeing it on all other sites was that you don't often get posters from here go on dot.org or wherever with the only intention being to #### it off. It's unfair on the owner of the board as they are the ones giving up their own time for the fans of QPR.
              Agreed,I do think its the old green monster that causes it most of the time but thats for another day to discuss I reckon

Comment

Aww thanks guys. But Pete/Beefy, please dont try and butter me up (not in the biblical sense), I'll never be a part of the real gang. Besides, I doubt theres enough room in GPs derriere?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                  Pete how come im not in your top 10? I got Paulo Sousa sacked just for you! LOL!
                  Haha, classic

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    In no particular order, best to avoid people i know very well.

Top 10 Posters

Nodge 70
                    W12 ranger
                    Superckat
                    weareqpr12
                    Captain Clunge
                    Paul Mason
                    Sirpiechecker
                    SM
                    Cambs Hoop
                    Qpr marc

****s on the list

Paladinoo,
                    Pete, I am deeply hurt by that.... Oh wait a minute.. No, no I'm not, it's just wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                      Aww thanks guys. But Pete/Beefy, please dont try and butter me up (not in the biblical sense), I'll never be a part of the real gang. Besides, I doubt theres enough room in GPs derriere?
                      That's because you're not full sicillian mate. You'll never be a made man, but you're still welcome into the family?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                        Westwood

I once hi-fived him in a club. Greatest moment of my life
                        If thats the best moment of your life you seriously need to get out abit more.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

To be fair i havent got a issue with anyone on here with the exception of 1. Everyone can have a laugh, and at the end of the day all we care about is QPR.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            To be fair i havent got a issue with anyone on here with the exception of 1. Everyone can have a laugh, and at the end of the day all we care about is QPR.
                            Sorry mate...shall we start again?

Comment

To be fair, how boring it would be if we all agreed

All in all, it s good messageboard because it has differing opinions and most on here are very good contributors.

I should mention, the ones who visit this site but claim never to. We didn;t find 600 off the streets on tuesday
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                                Oh the wit,you are wasted on your usual site Surrey

Comment

Working...
                                X