Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Boring QPR Match You Have Ever Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plymouth at home last season was pretty bad.

Comment

Where do I start? I have seen some shower of sh1t over the years, especially under Holloway.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

too many to mention
        but that's qprfc all over...sh1t one game and ****E the next
        and then every now and then we can be abfab
        i go for the drinx,mates and banter with fans

if i wanted glory i'd go fulham!

Comment

There have not been many 0-0 games that have excited me over the years so most of them. Most recently for me were Plymuff and Cov last season. Peterborough away a few seasons ago, the only highlight in that game was Fat Barry Fry falling over along the touchline.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yeah

yeah the home game against watford which had the great manager paulo sousa,that was absolute crap

Comment

home game vs watford last year....freezing cold, had flu and watched a shower of utter sh1t
              He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                *The Coventry home game when Santos played up front with Moore and Hutchinson scored a late winner from the spot.
                That game was awful! Royce got sent off right at the end and McSheffery scored a last minute penalty!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  For me, it has to be Swansea V QPR last season, though we had a few.

In your time of supporting the club, any dreary matches live in the memory.
                  If you have been watching QPR for more than a year or two, you will know there have been too many to list .. but very unlikley last years would be the worst, other than for spin purposes. I think last years boredom was more to do with the atmosphere due to the price hikes than anything else

Comment

Working...
                  X