Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me that thought cook was good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh i thought he done alright when he came on some people just jump on the bandwaggon when suggesting he didnt play well

Comment

I thought Cook looked ok, it was Helguson who was at fault for their goal not Cook IMO.

Comment

I thought he did OK.
        Goal wasn't his fault -- it was a suicide ball from HH that Cook was always going to be under pressure to get possession of.
        Did some nice bits and pieces, did some really good closing down and defending at one point, and Brizzle were starting to look rather stretched trying to decide whether to mark Routledge, Ephraim, Taarabt or Cook. It was the stretching of defences which we have been failing to do recently, but those four together must cause real headaches for oppo teams(who clearly fear Cook, as they STILL put 3 blokes on him all the time).
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i thought cookie played well but maybe that was down to the fact that the team were playing well at the time he came on

Comment

Cook was good when he came on, drew the right back before playing Delaney in for the goal.

Helgusson gave him a 'Hospital Ball' before their Goal just moments after Cook had received a terrible late tackle from Orr which I think many people including the ref missed.

Cook still has great quality & will be vital for us next season, can't say the same for HH.

Comment

poor pass from helgo for the goal BUT cook buckled it again. the bloke tried to make him jump and cook left the ball becuase of him

Comment

I must first state that I am guilty of not being present at the game. However, from what I have read:( cook got dispossessed and that led to the goal...(reference: offy site report)
                ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
                  I must first state that I am guilty of not being present at the game. However, from what I have read:( cook got dispossessed and that led to the goal...(reference: offy site report)
                  Total garbage from the offy, he never touched the ball, and couldnt of no matter how much he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                    Total garbage from the offy, he never touched the ball, and couldnt of no matter how much he wanted to.
                    o really....cheers morris.:surrender:
                    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
                    X