Season Ticket Increases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine was £545 last season
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      There's a meeting next week with all the fans groups/websites with the club. Pete is going to represent people from here.

Also, tomorrow night there's a quiz night in the W12 club and we have a team entering. At last year's event lots of staff were there (i was in a team with gianni) i'm pretty sure that if the "powers that be" are in attendance tomorrow that they'll get collared by many a fan posing questions about this!

I know I will be
      Are you suggesting the club might actually listen to the fans at a meeting Scott:shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
        How much do you lot pay for a season ticket then ?

Iv bought mine for Cardiff Citys new stadium with an outside chance of possible Premier League football for £332.50. It was £329 but had to pay the extra for a card which has a barcode for quicker entrance.Other tickets can go up to £420 (roughly) maximum

£525 and thats one of the cheaper ones mate.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No wonder you havnt sold much ! I know theres a big price difference between London and Wales due to wages but thats just scandolous
          Cardff sold nearly 15,000 last season and so far over 10,000 has been sold which is good considering we are only in March. Maybe if your rich owners dropped the price it may just work in his favour, but if people keep buying them its just not going to happen.
          Oh yeh and a word of warning. If you boys get a referee called Paul Taylor in a game be very carefull. He sent off 2 Cardiff players yesterday in the 1st half hour for nothing challenges and over ruled his linesman who was right next to both challenges and he was a fair distance away. Very card happy ref who has now pulled out 115 yellows this season. Yesterdays official foul count was Cardiff 8 with 2 reds and Sheff Utd 17 with 6 yellows. Disgracefull and i hope you dont get him

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
            No wonder you havnt sold much ! I know theres a big price difference between London and Wales due to wages but thats just scandolous
            Cardff sold nearly 15,000 last season and so far over 10,000 has been sold which is good considering we are only in March. Maybe if your rich owners dropped the price it may just work in his favour, but if people keep buying them its just not going to happen.
            Oh yeh and a word of warning. If you boys get a referee called Paul Taylor in a game be very carefull. He sent off 2 Cardiff players yesterday in the 1st half hour for nothing challenges and over ruled his linesman who was right next to both challenges and he was a fair distance away. Very card happy ref who has now pulled out 115 yellows this season. Yesterdays official foul count was Cardiff 8 with 2 reds and Sheff Utd 17 with 6 yellows. Disgracefull and i hope you dont get him

Yes but Cardiff will appeal to the Welsh FA, and get them recinded, which is scandalous as they rightly or wrongly were sent off in an English league game, which supposed to be governed by the English FA.
            Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 23-03-2009, 05:29 PM.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Well it all went pear shaped. I'm sure the club will have to re-visit both increases and this 17th April deadline. I suspect the original figures were done after the Derby or Blackpool game and the club felt they could go with a 25% increase, as it looked like play-offs were assured. Its back-fired because since the Ipswich game we went downhill with results on the pitch. If you calculate the time on receiving the brochure, thats why we were fed the line "whatever league we will be in", I'm sure it was done at a time when we were level on points with cardiff.

Even though the club are very quiet over the planned increases, I suspect its all been agreed and they are trying desperately to work a way of either changing the prices or using some kind of PR to convince the supporters that it is a great deal for us fans.

Spoken to so many fans, who say they will not be renewing or at a desparate attempt to watch there beloved Rangers, re-locate to cheaper parts of the ground. That idea is scuppered, in most cases, you have to wait until after the 17th deadline.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

25 % would be scandalous but it wouldn't surprise me

If the uptake on season tickets is as bad as reported then it would be blindingly obvious they have got it wrong

Comment

560 renewed that is 560 to many, dont renew then they will have to have a re think!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I predict "unprecedented demand", as in "we never had such a low demand before" :money:

looool!

As in "This property has a sea view"..............(if you stand on the toilet seat and stick your head between your legs and look out the window)
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Most people can't get that sort of money in such a short time scale, I would have proberly renewed, but more June/July time, if they go up , I doubt I will.:(
                      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

I really dont know many households that are'nt affected by the economic downturn,ether them or there partners have been made redundant or they've had a cut in pay,hours overtime etc and the club a still trying to squeeze more money out of us.......
                        http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

they don't want us...quite simply

but until i see flav put his hand in his pocket!!

hwo will the club survive..for me the football league should be looking into our books cos we are not long out of admin, still have debts yet spend lavishly...leeds leeds leeds ummm??

as it is, i am bitter about it all and am determined not to attend qpr after this season, home away ...

REAL FANS, REAL FOOTBALL EH???

ali russell can slither by, WHY HAVE QPR FANS SWALLOWED THIS CRAP??

wouldn't happen at rangers,celtic,hearts ( ali tried() or in italy!

Comment

Another fan suggested to me on Satuday, that kids should not be FREE?

Kinda take his point, they could reduce our Season tickets and sell kids for £50. How can kids get off scot free?

Not saying £50, but at least something.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=latLyAI_mbU
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If they come out and say "X amount already sold" Is there any way u can gain access to the figures they state? freedom of information act 'n all that???

Comment

Working...
                                X