Sousa you nimcompoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa you nimcompoop

Sousa why didnt you play blackstock and vine they wanted to score some goals
    now blackstock will leave and play for forest
    thanks very much to redeem yourself when dexter goes buy gary hooper and craig makal smith send de carmine back to italy
    along with baby pinochio
    and please please get your full backs to attack this is how
    we can over run the midfield

goodbye dexter love you forever i did everything i could to get him to play you,,,,hope your happy at forest

Gary Hooper? Ex QPR Commercial Boss? Well, he'd probably be better than some in commercial ;)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

dex how r u old chum?......im getting tired now as been on the sause all night and gagging for some z'ssssss........im sorry but your namesakes ticket has 'expired'.he's off the radar and needs fresh fields.........he wont be too big a loss im afraid as the mustard he cant cut!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

DFE Ninconpoop

Mate are you retarded i only ask cos in your post you talk like one. Blackstock and Vine wanted to score some goals........really you wouldnt of thought that from a forward now would you.

Comment

dexter wont be missed once we get someone of frazier campbells standard in.

Comment

lol couldnt agree more kind of states the blatent obvious

Comment

No need to call anyone "retarded" - lets keep this to friendly banter, please? Also you can post this comment on the thread rather than start a new one so i've merged the posts together.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yes even if im retarded please pretend im normal it does help

but the lo0ss of dexter will hurt me because he was my baby

Comment

to call somebody 'retarded' because they have some what ' different' views is certainly not cricket old chaps.....our forefathers fought the great fight to preserve our way of life and ensure we all were allowed to express our veiws and beliefs in this world of war,hatred and bitterness!..lets just feel the love and raise a glass of milk to freedom!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    to call somebody 'retarded' because they have some what ' different' views is certainly not cricket old chaps.....our forefathers fought the great fight to preserve our way of life and ensure we all were allowed to express our veiws and beliefs in this world of war,hatred and bitterness!..lets just feel the love and raise a glass of milk to freedom!!
                    hear hear.

And send dicarmine back
                    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

yes yes yes the dfe fanclub fight back the bullies take a beating

yes yes yes

wow wow wow all you need is love

Comment

fiddy, you and the rest of the dfe haters show yourselves up because instead of debating you resort to insulting.....pretty pathetic really. perhaps you would prefer to live in the middleeast where only one view is allowed
                        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

yes wonder what fiddies previous user name was could it have been west 12 i wonder

Comment

dfe-give Sousa time.he knows what he is doing.

Comment

if he knows whats hes doing why didnt he play vine yesterday and why did he play de carmine and not his leading goalscorer

Comment

Working...
                              X