ramage and delaney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramage and delaney

both had good games....ramage has shown a new lease of life this month and delaney set up the winning goal after a good run, beating his man and passing it for taraabt to bury....

Yep, we looked really solid at the back today. Even in the last few minutes we didn't panic. V glad to see Delaney push forward for the winner - shades of last season - and Damage was all over the back line covering for people. My only problem with our pete is that his default position is to lump the ball forward high in the air in the vague hope our winger will get onto it - there is no ambition to run up the line even to pass it to a midfielder let along get to the by-line and cross.

Comment

both players where superb, ramage took alot of stick at the start of the season, he has showed what he can do and how good he really is.. im sure his getting confident and could be a big part to see if Q.P.R can get to the play-offs. all credit to the lad.

Comment

Wouldnt say super, much improved. Defensively Ramage was good, not sure going forward though
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ramage's left foot ping across field was immense!

Comment

Ramage has been improving all the time, he had a good game against Swansea and yesterday. Confidence i think, if we are on his case it will dent it.

Comment

...are doing well in my opinion....competition for his place did ramage the world of good it seems...and maybe borrowdale just coming here got delaney to pull his socks up!
              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

yeah, remember around christmas how much everyone was saying we needed two new full backs ... the problem has nearly sorted itself out, just could do with some extra cover for delaney with borrowdale out. is gino padula available?

Comment

Working...
                X