Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Where Do We All Live?? And name of Your Old School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live near Amersham Bucks...

School was Orley Farm School, Harrow on the Hill.... The best...

Comment

Live in Acton

Went to St Mary's primary school in Hammersmith then London Oratory secondary school which unfortunately overlooks chel**** ground !!

Comment

born and raised in Ballyclare (valley of the kings)Co.Antrim N.I.

live in the countryside a couple of miles outside it now.

Ballyclare Primrary then Ballyclare Grammar

Comment

Lived in Latimer road w 10.
          went to Isaak Newton secondary school.
          Now live in Northolt.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Russ, how old are you?

Lived just off Green Street and went to Forest gate School. (monega junior school)

Thats two of us encouraged to support West Ham, thank god we had some sense
            44 mate. I lived off Green Street in Woodstock Road between 1971-80.

My first ever game was West Ham v West Brom early 70's. Think Jeff Astle/Tony Brown got the only goal. Bored silly.

Went with my dad and brother (both hammers) to Upton Park regularly - Penance for my sins I think they called it? (or retribution?)

Became a Ranger in 73. Never looked back. Still watch the occasional game with my brother at Upton Park.

Now I've disclosed all that, I think Eamonn Andrews won't be visiting me soon. No point.

Comment

Live in Southend, went to The Greensward school in Hockley, Essex

Comment

Spent my early life around W12. Started in East Acton Wulfstan Street, then moved to the flats in Batman Close next to the ground. Moved to Luton when I was about 10, been living in Stoke Hammond (Milton Keynes) for the past couple years.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by orpingtonhoop View Post
                  Live in Orpington Kent, went to Wildernesse school in Sevenoaks Kent
                  You might know my daughter Josie's school/college then which is Dorton House (the blind school), in Seal, not far from Wildernesse.

I went to Dartford Girls' Grammar, and we all live in Swanley (not that you'd guess!)
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Started life in Hillingdon

Grown up in Chalfont

I have lived all over but the place but now i preside in Old Amersham

I went to both the chalfont junior schools and then Chesham high School

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      44 mate. I lived off Green Street in Woodstock Road between 1971-80.

My first ever game was West Ham v West Brom early 70's. Think Jeff Astle/Tony Brown got the only goal. Bored silly.

Went with my dad and brother (both hammers) to Upton Park regularly - Penance for my sins I think they called it? (or retribution?)

Became a Ranger in 73. Never looked back. Still watch the occasional game with my brother at Upton Park.

Now I've disclosed all that, I think Eamonn Andrews won't be visiting me soon. No point.
                      so russ ranger your the black sheep of the family...lol ;D;D

Comment

Tonbridge, the same as Hermitage10

Comment

Now live in a village near Devizes. Was brought up in Harrow - went to Harrow County Boys.
                          I now teach at Sheldon school in Chippenham.

Comment

yeah Scott Kingshill Avenue in Hayes - tend to prefer the Portugese cafe but if not open use the one by the Brook House - hence the name greasy spoon - the Portugese one is rellly nice but rarely open before 10.00

Comment

Nice to see the Kent R's out in their numbers. There seem to be a lot of us about these days.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Tunbridge Wells, but in Bedford during term time at uni!

Comment

Working...
                                X