X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't people read threads??

I repeat........

He has a hamstring problem.

Swansea post-match, a journalist asked why Dexter was left out, implying that Sousa was deliberately leaving him out. Sousa said Dexter picked up a hamstring problem v Southampton and said he never deliberately leaves players out. If they are fit, he is looking for them.

He was then asked if the injury came against Southampton or in training. Sousa said it was against Southampton and that he hadn't trained after that match due to the problem.

End of.
    Last edited by Minty; 22-03-2009, 01:43 AM.
    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Sounds like Taabart.
      apart from taraabt is far too good for our team, has made a massive difference since he came and whilst he needs to learn, more often then not absolutely roasts defenders.

good point other than that though.
      "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Hat View Post
        apart from taraabt is far too good for our team, has made a massive difference since he came and whilst he needs to learn, more often then not absolutely roasts defenders.

good point other than that though.
        Don't get me wrong,i love Taarabt.Just wish he would not go down like he has been shot,and rightly booked against BC.

Top class player.But he is young and needs a guiding hand from Sousa.He needs to tell him he is a great player but he don't need to take on every opposition player and pass the ball more.

Thought he linked up well with Hogan.

Has great skill and natural ability.Under the right manager he could become a top,top player.Look what Sir Alex did with Ronaldo.He started off with all the fancy stuff and when he cut it out he became a revelation.

Sign Taarabt this summer if possible Sousa/Briatorie.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Flavio doesn't rate him is the grapevine news.

He was promised a new contract, agreed it, and Flavio ripped it up.

He's now very very pished off and doesnt give a monkeys so PS isnt picking him - personally, despite not being a dex fan, I'm on his side and dont blame him
          Well if that's true lets hope Flav knows what he's doing and he's going to sanction a couple of top draw centre forwards this summer.

Comment

apart from having more misses than henry viii every time he plays the lad has a well known 'chip' on his shoulder and blasts out 'n-dubz' on his ghetto blaster..........i dont miss the southampton 'reserve' one bit!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeh but the problem is, he hasnt always had a hamstring problem!
              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                apart from having more misses than henry viii every time he plays the lad has a well known 'chip' on his shoulder and blasts out 'n-dubz' on his ghetto blaster..........i dont miss the southampton 'reserve' one bit!
                n dubz is a bit tame mate....almost pop......you should hear what comes outta my golf;D
                ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
                  yeh but the problem is, he hasnt always had a hamstring problem!
                  True, but he started the previous 5 matches, yet people are implying Sousa/Flavio has a problem with him and that's why he's not being picked. Was also a sub in the 5 before that.

He hasn't scored in those 10 appearances, mind you. :(
                  Be nice to Minty

Comment

think its better for both parties if he moves on in the summer.....guy is definitely not top ccc quality and that is what we are aiming for isnt it?

Comment

Dex might not be rooney ,but he`s a lot better than hellllllllllgusson !!!!!
                      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Goodfell I don't think we should of signed Helguson but using Helguson in the argument is not a valid 1 and should not reflect on Blackstocks future at Queens park Rangers. If we are looking to be a top 6 side next season, then the squad will need to be improved for next season. We need a centre forward that is clinical but more importantly has has pace. If you look at wolves and Birmingham you knew that they would be challenging for a top 2 spot because they was bringing in strikers that were proven at this level. For me Blackstock is at best an average player at this level. He has not improved like most and mysef were expecting. I did have a think to myself, wondering how good would Ray Jones have been? The answer I came up with was very good. His touch and ability was always at a totally different level to Blackstocks. I think our main problem is that if you bring in a striker like Helguson then you are crying out to play 2 upfront and he needs a runner upfront with pace to work off him. Thats why Owen used to be a good player because Heskey did his donkey work and created lots of chances for him. I would like a good centre forward and some natural fullbacks and I could then see us mount a challenge for next season but if this club is looking to move forward then I have to remind everyone that Blackstock will not and should not be part of these plans.

Comment

dexter is going in the summer along with a few more as qpr offered him a very good contract and he wanted more.one thing about flav that i admire is he won't be taken for a mug or dissuaded from his views on how much a player is worth,and fair play i say.dexter is no world beater and should only be paid what the club think he is worth,it's as simple as that.
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                            True, but he started the previous 5 matches, yet people are implying Sousa/Flavio has a problem with him and that's why he's not being picked. Was also a sub in the 5 before that.

He hasn't scored in those 10 appearances, mind you. :(
                            I think the last line says it all...

Comment

paolo ceasers terrible in abilities as a manager are probabley best demonstrated by his total lack of understanding of the need to score goals
                              hence he has destroyed all of our strikers .........thay have lost form

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                                dexter is going in the summer along with a few more as qpr offered him a very good contract and he wanted more.one thing about flav that i admire is he won't be taken for a mug or dissuaded from his views on how much a player is worth,and fair play i say.dexter is no world beater and should only be paid what the club think he is worth,it's as simple as that.
                                Didn't Dex say recently that he hadn't discussed a contract and hadn't even been offered one?

Comment

Working...
                                X