Ramage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramage

I know he's not a world beater and was very poor at the start of the season, but his last few games have seen him put in great performances. You can never fault his passion and the fact he wants it for the fans - always comes over and claps etc, same with Gorkss. How bout a little song to show appreciation next game, "We love you Rambo, we do..."?
    "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

one peter ramage was sung at one point today. another solid performance from him

Comment

fair play to him hes taken the critcism and improved. WELL DONE RAMAGE. he needs a song sung for him to boost his confidence further.

Comment

Ramage has performed admirably the last two games. He looks fitter and stronger and is distribution is much improved.
        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Its amazing what a bit of confidence does to a player. Well done ramage keep it up.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

It was his man who scored though, bad marking. Other then that he did well

Comment

He did well today, my only critisism is he tends to put the ball out too frequently, but that is harsh really. He will get better when the confidence gets better.

Top man today
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He was very good today.
                Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                X