It's Sheff Utd we are after now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Sheff Utd we are after now

We need to hope Cardiff can beat them tomorrow at Ninian Park. We will then be 7 points off & they will have a game in hand.

Ipswich visit Brammal Lane when we take on Palace, it would be nice for Derby to turn Burnley over at home as well.....

The players and manager will be believing, we need to until it is not possible!

Agree 100%

Comment

yes agreed

Comment

play offs is unrealistic

Comment

always a chance lets hope were hitting form now

Comment

Vine still to be introduced back into the picture

Might be a couple of twists and turns yet this season

All we need is a few results to go our way and we can still be involved

Comment

there is a remote chance of getting in the playoffs but i think we have to win every game and have some luck with the other results. and judging by our season so far i can't see that happening. but you never know

Comment

Could be hitting form at the right moment. Don't think we'll do it but you never know
                Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                0117 239 1217
                http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

A team always comes from no where could it be us if we put together a run??
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

The odds are against us but as the old cliche goes, "we need to take it one game at a time". We should focus all of our energy on beating Palace and then see where we are.

Comment

No way - Cardiff have three games in hand. Glad we are putting some results and performances together but a few weeks too late.

Comment

Sorry but, realisticly its over.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                          Sorry but, realisticly its over.
                          morris we dont need these kind of comments sorry.....we must hope, we must believe....otherwise if you dont allow me too and you crush my dreams then i will call for sousas head
                          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Can't realistically seeing the teams above us dropping enough points for us to get play-offs.We basically need to win all our home games and 1 or 2 aways and the others to lose a few.

Just can't see it happening with our run-in.Very tough.

Comment

The most frustrating thing is the results have generally been great for us lately, if only we had won a few more games like norwich and barnsely. We'd be well and truely in the mix then
                              "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Working...
                              X