No announcement yet.

Eusebio - you'll be missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen you in accessorize you little liar ;)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      I've seen you in accessorize you little liar ;)
      It was for my mother i swear :what:
      LOL unfortunately I have been forced in there a few times:shame:
      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

ranger4life, to be fair Eusebio did not name specific individuals in his message as reasons for leaving. He also mentioned having extra work commitments. Anyway, I hope he's back before too long.

Comment

It's not his fault his good views were argued by some petty fans .
          Nice bloke as well
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            ranger4life, to be fair Eusebio did not name specific individuals in his message as reasons for leaving. He also mentioned having extra work commitments. Anyway, I hope he's back before too long.
            true but lets be real, he didnt have to did he. there's plenty of anti dfe sentiment on this board. but your right there are other factors like work commitments which is fair enough, after all we are in a recession :(
            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

He waved to me on Ades site the other night.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I must be slow and missed something, why is he not on this board anymore?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

To many thugs and not enough hugs,oh and work and he dont like half of us.Apart from that hes doing ok on ades site.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't know what's gone on here, but Eusebio was one of the good guys. I always found his posts informative, polite and worth reading. Would like him to come back.
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Agree. This is my first post on this new board, but please eusebio, come back. In fact I am insisting that you do! There, you have been told :red_heart:

Comment

Don't think you can equate fancying the mascare in accessorise with duffing someone's head in. If frilly knickers are your thing I've no problem with that, but beating the living daylights out of someone, I do have a problem with that.

Comment

When i read the thread title i thought the legendary Portugese man had died.

;D

Comment

We are all good guys, however I'm not to force people to do things they don't wish too.

eusebio knows that he is always welcome back anytime.

Comment

Doesn't he work at Spud-U-Like or some such high end fashionable eaterie? Maybe we should picket it until he agrees to come back...

Comment

Had a word with him on mikes forum, looks like he does not want to come back.

Dont know why for sure.........but i can guess.:anger:
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X